7. Coffee with Glumness Diamond!

Manik didn't push Geetha. Disha was the one who pushed her to the floor.

"How dare you push me on the floor? I am your senior." Geetha yelled trying to get up.

"How dare you try to hug Manik without his interest?" Disha argued.

"I love him so it is nothing wrong in hugging him," Geetha pronounced.

"He doesn't love you so it is wrong. There are no different rules for boys and girls. If a person didn't like you, then that means that person doesn't want you in his life anymore." Disha replied.

"Will you both stop it? Geetha, I already clearly told you everything. I can't love you. I will never love you. Please focus on your career." Manik advised her.

"I am deeply in love with you. I need..."Geetha halted as she poured sympathy tears.

"Manik, we will call the police," Disha announced as Geetha stomped at her own feet and walked far away from both.

Manik didn't speak with Disha, he blamed himself for showing so much affection and care to Geetha.

"Manik, are you feeling okay?" Disha asked gazing at his sad and frustrated face.

Manik refused to speak as he was feeling anxious. He closed his eyes. He didn't want his life to turn into pain like his parent's life. Disha's hand brushed his shoulder gently as his eyes opened.

Disha's eyes widened with shock when he took her in his embrace. She had goosebumps on her skin, her heartbeat raised as no one had hugged her. She rubbed his shoulder slowly until his anxiety came to an end. He broke the hug understanding the proximity between them.

He had a weird feeling when she touched him. He wanted her touch forever in his life.

"If you wish, we will drink your favorite coffee together." Disha insisted on diverting his mood.

"Are you sure? But you don't like coffee." Manik contended Disha.

"I even don't like you, but I am working with you. I will adjust today. Come, let's go." Disha said holding his wrist.

Manik and Disha were sitting in the coffee shop. Manik was still feeling sad and bad for what he did to Geetha. He didn't respond when the waiter approached him. Disha asked time for the waiter and observed Manik's frustrated and annoyed face.

Disha took her phone and clicked Manik's picture on her phone. Manik came to the present when a flashlight appeared from Disha's phone.

"Why did you click a photo of me?" Manik asked in his low voice.

"To post a story on my social media account. You will be delighted after knowing the caption." Disha started by tapping something on the phone.

Manik raised his left brow and tried to peep into her phone.

"Coffee with Glumness diamond! Isn't it nice?" Disha asked him.

Manik was spellbound when she announced him as a 'Glumness diamond'. Yes, he had experienced when Geetha called him Diamond, Geetha was comparing him using Diamond. It didn't bother him. But it hit hard into his heart when Disha called him a 'Glumness Diamond'.

Though Geetha praised him and gifted him a diamond seemed not to be more special than Disha's word about him. He liked it when Disha called him Glumness Diamond.

"Your caption is not nice. Don't post that photo, I don't look good with this miserable face." Manik uttered.

"When you know that your face is looking miserable then why don't you smile man?" Disha asked him as the waiter came back.