49. Sealing hearts in love

Manik was speculating tremendous happiness on Disha's face as she glimpsed at the envelope and him. Manik could stare at his wife's radiant glow face for the entire night.

"Are you serious?" Disha asked, twirling in his arms to face him.

"Yes, my wife," Manik screamed as Disha kissed his cheeks.

Disha's prediction has again gone wrong. She assumed it to be a transfer letter to Delhi. But it was her honeymoon ticket to the Maldives with her lovable husband.

Disha's overwhelming joy was not because Manik was taking her on a honeymoon in the Maldives. An unbelievable scene of jubilation happened to her only because Manik wanted to process their relationship even before her proposal.

"Are you okay with the Maldives, or shall we change the place?" Manik asked when she was observing the honeymoon tickets deeply.

"You can take me wherever you want. All I wanted was to stay around you." Disha expounded, hugging him.

"Shall we go inside, my love?" Manik inquired, still hugging her.

"Should we?" Disha whispered as she was recollecting her proposal moment.

"Am I melodramatic with my proposal?" Disha asked for his opinion, still embracing Manik.

"No, perhaps a little bit. After all, you didn't use the spotlight like Geetha and Anushka did that for me." Manik made a fake complaint to irritate her.

"They are nerds. They showed torchlight towards the sun." Disha's answer made him baffled.

"I can't understand," Manik mumbled.

"My sunshine does not need a spotlight. Manik can shine brighter than everyone else in the world." Disha uttered, listening to his heartbeat.

"You didn't go on your knees for the proposal." Manik made a weary voice.

"I belong to the Rajwat family. We don't bend our heads before anyone." Disha's gloating voice made a charming smile appear on his lips.

"You didn't present a diamond ring to me for the proposal." Manik made a fake accusation.

"My Euphoria Diamond is rare and more expensive than a diamond ring, after all," Disha uttered, placing her chin on his chest.

He glimpsed down at her face. Disha saw that his lips had the same endearing smile towards her.

"Do you think I made the worst proposal?" Disha's dejected voice made him gasp.

"No! Don't think I am comparing you to others. I never like the proposals made by them. But I like the way you expressed the feeling to me." Manik elucidated, kissing her temple.

"Really? Don't lie. You are expecting a perfect proposal, and I turned it into something horrible." Disha replied as Manik's inner heart found happiness seeing her blabber.

"No! You spoke from your heart. You didn't script anything like them." Manik contended, caressing her temple.

"Maybe. I should have presented some red roses while proposing to you." Disha worried with a pout on her lips.

"I don't want any roses for me. I don't want any spotlight on me. I don't want any diamond rings for me. I don't want any girl to go on knees to me." Manik paused, noticing her dazzling eyes making his heart flutter.

"All I wanted was you. Only you till my eternity." Manik confessed, staring into her eyes.

Disha blushed upon hearing it. She cuddled him tightly, snuggling into his chest to listen to his heartbeat.