8. Burning in jealousy

The realization came to Manik when some people were dancing on the dance floor.

"You told me that you don't know how to dance then why have you brought me here?" Manik asked.

"My hostel friend told me that she was in danger so I came to this dance club to meet her with your help," Disha shouted, searching for Damini in the dancing crowd.

Manik was searching around and speculated a rich young man forcing a girl to drink the wine in a glass. Manik called Disha's name and pointed his finger towards the girl. Disha nodded. As they were trying to approach they witnessed Deepak and Geetha dancing together. They were stunned to see Manik and Disha together in the dance club.

Manik didn't bother about them. Both walked quickly towards Damini. Disha was dreading to see that rich drunkard young man forcing Damini to drink. Disha held and tugged Damini's hand from that drunkard man. But it was difficult as that man was using his strength to pull her from the other side.

Manik was standing still as he wasn't sure how to deal with this man. That drunkard man couldn't tolerate Disha's presence anymore. A slap was placed on Damini's cheeks by that man.

"Your parents sold you to me. Nobody can save you from me. Tonight, you will be staying with me. If somebody tries to help you, I will smash them." That man grunted despite the loud music.

But Disha didn't care about his warning, she again tugged Damini with force from that man. That man raised his hand to slap Disha. Disha closed her eyes firmly in dread.

Her eyes opened when she realized his hand raised didn't land on her. Manik caught that man hand's before he could slap Disha. Manik gave him a hard hit to the region around his nose. Disha was stunned to see Manik's new version. That man cried out as the blood started to come from his mouth.

The DJ stopped playing the music. The entire crowd was looking at both. The bouncers came to stop the fight between the two men. That drunkard man was screaming out loud in rage as the blood was oozing from his nostril area to his mouth.

"You don't dare to use your dirty hands to touch my Disha," Manik screamed as he handed over the handkerchief to him.

Disha's eyes were on Manik, she couldn't believe it when he announced it as 'my Disha'. She had a pride smile within herself that he had beaten this drunkard man only for her.

That man held the handkerchief and didn't wipe the blood properly. He was angry as the excess blood was coming out.

"Don't get panic. I have just broken your little area of the nose. It will be fine soon." Manik wiped the blood by getting the handkerchief from him.

Disha was perplexed as Manik broke the nose of this man and now he was doing first-aid for this man. He was impossible.

Manik made that man sit on the sofa and asked him to look at the top of the ceiling in such a way that excess blood wouldn't come out of his nose or mouth.

"My name is Praveen Nayak. I will be your demon." Told Praveen to view at Manik.

"First, try to control the blood from your nose, then you can become my demon." Manik blurted out before everyone and came out of the club with Disha and Damini.

"Sir, we can't allow you for what you have done to our regular customer." The bouncer halted and called the police.

The police arrived at the spot and started the inquiry section. Disha dreaded clutching Manik's arm in fear. She had never interacted with police or faced any of these situations in her life. Damini was crying unstoppably because of her parent's mistake.