27. Green Forest

Manik's eyelids opened as he saw the most beautiful woman in the world cuddling him. He assumed it was a dream, closing his eyes again. He didn't want this dream to end so soon. After five minutes, when he again opened his eyes, he heard a snoring sound from Disha.

Manik was mesmerized, gazing at her closed curled eyelids, sharp noes, and pinkish lips. He couldn't control himself as he placed a long, deep kiss on her forehead. She felt disturbed but again went to sleep.

As Disha cuddled more into him, Manik had wings on his heart, making him fly higher. He wanted her in his arms forever and ever. He couldn't halt himself as his hands caressed her cheeks.

Manik couldn't get bored of staring at her. Disha's eyelids opened slowly as she saw Manik's bright face. Disha realized her position with Manik. She felt shy acknowledging how both were sleeping while cuddling each other.

Disha got up but bounced back with the same speed towards Manik's chest. Manik didn't allow her to get up as his broad arms cuddled her more towards him.

"You broke the deal!" Manik whispered, embracing her in a way that left no gap between them.

Disha was listening to Manik's heartbeat. She was mesmerized by his embrace.

"Manik, leave me!" Disha whispered, smiling, as Manik tightened his hold around her.

"Come on, you came into my room at night, climbed into bed, and slept with me. Now, you want me to leave you. I will never leave you." Manik placed a kiss on her nose.

Manik could see Disha blushing hard in his embrace. What amused him was that she didn't struggle or protest. He understood that she liked the hug when she responded by cuddling him at the same intense level.

"I, too, have special powers. I can find your deep emotions within your heart." Disha stated, making him blank.

Does Disha think that I love her? 

Do I love her? 

Should I love her?

Manik's contemplation ended as Disha snuggled more into him.

"What!" Manik mumbled.

"That you love your father more than anyone in this world," Disha muttered, glimpsing at his eyes.

Disha glimpsed at him. His painful eyes were enough to tell her his feelings for his dad.

"Did I blabber in sleep?" Manik asked as his voice became low.

"Yes, so only I came and slept next to you. Do you miss your dad?" Disha asked, releasing herself from him.

Silence was the answer from Manik. Disha was determined not to ask him anymore. She didn't want to pressure or force him to share everything with her.

Disha managed to get up from the bed. When she stood up, Manik held her hands, making her stop.

Disha didn't move as she waited for him to open up. Manik sat on the edge of the bed, making himself comfortable.

"I missed my dad in my childhood days. In my childhood, I had the opportunity to meet him twice a year. I wanted to spend my summer holidays with him, but my mother was strict against my bonding with my dad." Manik paused, breathing deeply.

"I wanted to be like other normal kids in school. I wanted my dad to play with me. I wanted my dad to cheer me on when I won competitions. I was the unlucky person that I didn't have my dad on any of my happiest or most memorable special occasions. I didn't get his affection when I needed the most." Manik expressed it with a fake grin.