29. Cuddling him

Disha couldn't speak, as she was in a romantic zone because of her Euphoria Diamond. She nodded her head slightly.

"All night, I want to cuddle and sleep with you on our bed. All morning, I want to see your radiant, glowing face snuggling into my chest. I want to nuzzle your neck with my face when you are in bed. I desperately wanted to do this right now. Shall I?" Manik elaborated on his desire, waiting for her approval.

Disha nodded in response, giving him permission with shyness on her face.

"Oh!" Disha mumbled when he nuzzled her neck with his nose.

Disha has never experienced it in her life. Manik was flattered to see Disha's neck area. Disha couldn't control her emotions. Her calves felt too weak to stand. Her lower body was shivering because of him.

"Manik!" Disha murmured as Manik pressed his lips on her neck.

Manik twirled her again and came back to the starting position. The music had stopped playing as the song was complete.

"Manik, we need to stop dancing as the song stopped. We can't dance without music." Disha was gazing at the collar of his shirt as she felt too shy to look into his eyes and speak.

"Yes, Indeed. But I am dancing to the beat of your heart." Manik uttered, staring at her blushed face.

"Could you hear my heartbeat?" Disha questioned naively.

"You bet! Whenever we shared a proximity, I could hear your heartbeat." Manik denoted possessively, clutching her waist.

"So, are we dancing to the beat of my heart?" Disha asked, encircling her arms around his neck.

"Yes, the best beat music I have ever heard," Manik said, moving gently from left to right.

Manik couldn't stop adoring her. His hand was already on her waist. Slowly, he leaned, placing her forehead against his.

"There is just one minute left for your birthday to end. Make a wish! I will pray for it." Disha pronounced as Manik closed his eyes.

I want Disha in my personal and professional life. I want her by my side. I don't know what bond we are sharing, but I need her in my life forever.

Her glittering eyes were the first thing he witnessed when he opened his eyes. Her pinkish lips were more attractive than her eyes.

Manik reached near her lips with his lips. She was shivering at that moment. He halted for a second, asking for her permission. She closed her eyes, submitting herself to him. Manik was satisfied by her decision with his half-closed eyes.

Manik pecked her upper lips, creating an inferno sensation inside her body. He decided to close his eyes and get involved with her.

But suddenly, his phone's ringtone distracted both of them. Disha detached herself as he searched his phone in his pocket to halt the ringtone.

Disha couldn't handle the embarrassment. She sat on a nearby sofa. Disha glimpsed at him, who was busy talking with Krish. She touched her lips.

Did my husband kiss my lips?

No, sweetheart. He pecked your lips.

Mastermind, I liked it. I like the feeling he created inside my heart.

What about the rules you and he created?

Her heart refused to answer questions from her brain. Disha rubbed her forehead with her index and middle fingers together. Manik sat beside her, opening his bag. Disha understood that Krish had placed a gift inside Manik's office bag to surprise Manik.