15. Kumbhe Viewpoint

Disha was still perplexed, so Manik's action caused her eyebrows to furrow. She cast a glance in that direction, seeing a narrow, terrifying landscape made of hard rock. He smiled mischievously at Disha.

"No way!" Disha panicked, gazing at the spot.

"Disha, it is just a viewpoint. We need to go to the opposite side, and from that point, we can view the Kumbhe waterfall." Manik pleaded, brushing her palm.

"It is dangerous, man! How will you go there? Why do you need to go and see the Kumbhe waterfalls from that point when you are seeing these Kumbhe waterfalls from here? We are not going. That's it." Disha warned him.

"Disha! It will be fun and adventurous. Let's try." Manik smiled, which made her reluctantly agree to his request.

After taking some pictures at the top of the Kumbhe waterfall, the four people managed to go to the viewpoint. Rani refused, as she was scared of heights.

"I am also not coming. I want to live for the next 70 years. It is not safe. So you guys can go." Disha uttered as Manik planned to provoke her.

"Yes, it is not safe for women. You stay here." Manik mocked her.

"Wait a minute; women can also reach that place, and I am coming with you. I am not scared." Disha confessed gazing at Manik's smirk.

Disha held up some courage and walked beside Manik after falling for his charming smile. Manik thought about his planned work. Giving the drone camera to Rani, the trio walked together. Removing the shoe from the starting point of the area, Manik started to walk along with Disha and Rajesh barefoot.

Disha observed that the path to reach the viewpoint was very narrow, and she acknowledged it was going to be the most dangerous trip ever in her life. It was a completely steep landscape that was covered with trees and branches. For support, they hold the branches of the slope and climb down.

Disha's heart went rapid as she was in a race when she saw the downhill. If she just fell from the hill, not even her soulless body could be rescued. She didn't want to die in this beautiful place dangerously.

"I think we can't do it. Let's stop this trekking." Disha cried.

"Disha, it is not trekking; when you steep downwards a landscape from the cliff, then it is called rappelling," Manik explained to her in that situation.

"Unbelievable. You are giving a lecture to me. Why are you explaining rappelling to me in this situation? How could you even talk about this thing in the middle of the slope area?" Disha screamed in panic.

"Disha, look at me. It is going to be very simple. Take a deep breath and inhale for a few seconds. Then, exhale by closing your eyes, and tell yourself that you can do it." Manik motivated her.

After panting heavily for a few minutes, she became calm and composed. Manik's heart was pondering looking below the hill, but he pretended to be calm in front of Disha. Rajesh had already experienced this viewpoint, so he didn't feel anything dangerous.

After crossing the path by holding the tree and branches and stepping forward, the steep slope was covered with sharp stones and rocks. The final task was to reach the tip of the cliff area. Manik and Disha walked carefully, following Rajesh. She took her time with each step.

The craziest part of Kumbhe's viewpoint was that only one person could stand on the edge of it. After walking on the narrow path, Rajesh stood on the viewpoint and waved his hand towards Rani, who was standing at the top of the nearby cliff.

Manik and Disha reached slowly by holding each other's hands. Manik was spellbound when he stood on the viewpoint as Rajesh came down by pulling Manik's wrist to the edge of the cliff.