35. Two peas in a pod!

Disha didn't react much to Maya. She got the notice from Maya and went to work. Maya was upset when she found tranquility in Disha's eyes.

Maya predicted that Disha would scream or shout at her for this divorce notice. But Disha remained silent as it was an office environment. She decided to focus on the work.

Radha's message on Disha's phone informed her that Manik and Krish would only come tomorrow morning. So she packed her office stuff and reached home.

Disha was busy working on the project design in her study room. Disha forgot to have her dinner. The doorbell sound made Disha get up from her study room and make Disha move to the house entrance.

Mahima stood at the entrance with the plate of cheese pasta in her hand. Mahima insisted that Disha eats instead of focusing on her new project.

"Did you make the pasta? I can't believe it." Disha uttered.

"Your husband ordered me to take care of you when you are alone. So I prepared it for you." Mahima stated, inserting a spoon of pasta into her mouth.

Getting the plate from Mahima with a genuine smile, Disha reached the sofa, bidding bye to Mahima. She sat on the luxurious cushion with the cheese pasta plate in her lap.

On the table before her, Disha speculated about her office bag. She unzipped the bag and found the divorce notice that Maya had given her. She grinned at the divorce notice.

Maya used her nasty trick to create a conflict between Radha and Krish. Disha's amusement level increases when she finds Maya used the same trick and technique on Manik and her.

Every time Disha observed Maya, she used to have a devious and guileful attitude. Disha had never seen Maya's love for her family.

Even though Krish and Manik were cousins, they seemed like best friends from the perspective of Disha. Kalyani and Dev had a beautiful daughter-and-father bond. Krish longs for Radha's love and affection. Radha is battling with her inner self to accept Krish as her husband again. Finally, the Divashini squealing sound seemed to delight everyone in the family.

But Maya was unique in the Chauhan family. Disha had never seen the parents of Krish and Maya. But Disha knew they were craftier and wiser than Maya as Radha narrated her and Krish's life story.

Inserting a spoon of cheese pasta inside her mouth, she glanced at the divorce notice in her other hand. She observed Maya's name printed as an advocate. She read the subject of the divorce notice.

Her breath halted when she glimpsed the signature of Manik. She had seen the signature, but it didn't seem like Manik's signature.

A victorious smile spread across her lips when she found the signature of Manik didn't match the divorce notice signature.

Maya is a fool. She doesn't even know how to put a fake sign correctly on the divorce notice.

Disha's smile disappeared in a flash of an eye when she read the entire divorce notice. Her hands quivered, making the spoon tumble on the floor. She grabbed the divorce notice in her right hand. She read it again and again.

The spinning of the head happened to Disha. She closed her eyes to recall every incident that happened to her after she reached Mumbai. Her heart was beating so fast. Her mind urged to summarize a sentence for Disha.

Two peas in a pod!

In her office bag, she searched for her phone. She tapped the phone twice, making a phone call to the person who said that sentence. The other side of the phone call echoes with a bold and fiery tone, and that person is ready to explain everything to Disha with guilt.