33. Lip-to-lip fight

Kalyani Chauhan's question made her speechless for a minute. She had never compared Manik and Adidev.

Of course, Manik. His alluring smile is enough to make me choose him. He is my soul and my life.

Shut up, crazy heart. Adidev is my role model and inspiration. Tell Adidev's name.

No mastermind! My heart beats fast when Manik is close to us. But you have never seen Adidev.

Innocent heart, stop blabbering. The reason for my passion for my job is Adidev. So, Adidev is the best.

But Manik is a pure-hearted person. He mainly focuses on my dreams, desires, and happiness.

Disha stood silent, but a debate war happened inside her brain and heart. Her lips didn't part as she struggled to get an answer.

"Disha, even at the competition, you answered every question fast. I find it amusing that you can't choose Adidev or Manik. I want an answer." Kalyani Chauhan crossed her arms near her chest.

"Manik!" Disha expressed herself as Kalyani showed an expressionless face.

"What about Adidev?" Kalyani enquired.

"Adidev is my role model and inspiration. I was able to fulfill my ambition of working for his firm. I will meet him one day through my talent and hard work. That's it. But Manik is a boon that God gave me. I will not lose him. My destiny is with him." Disha elaborated as Kalyani nodded.

"You are lucky because you have Adidev and Manik in your life. Your professional and personal life seemed to be perfect." Kalyani said, glimpsing at Manik, who was interacting with Krish.

Kalyani knows that Disha has a jackpot in her life.

"But at some point in my life in the future, I need to choose one. Then I will choose Manik." Disha uttered those words with worry.

"I can understand your pain for your passion." Kalyani noticed Disha's guilt in her eyes.

But deep inside her, Disha felt guilty for not being loyal to her profession. She chose her personal life over her professional life.

Before a few months, if Manik had not entered Disha's life, her answer would have been different. Manik's appearance in Disha's life made her know that Disha could also be happy with him.

"Maybe I am lucky today, as you told me. But I will not be lucky in the future. Time can change anything. It was easy to say Manik's name, but if life gives me a situation, I should choose Adidev or Manik. I will feel pain because I will lose my passion or love." Disha felt scared about her future.

"Still, you are the luckiest person I have ever seen. You will have passion and love like two peas in a pod." Kalyani paused for a second.

Kalyani's eyes flickered towards Manik. As she knows, Manik and Adidev are not unique but similar.

Even Disha glimpsed at Manik when Kalyani gazed at her son. Disha knows why she preferred Manik over Adidev. Manik was teasing Krish with a charming smile. He always keeps his surroundings happy. Maybe that was the reason she fell for Manik.

"You will have your lucky charm throughout your life," Kalyani whispered as Disha couldn't believe that her mother-in-law confessed those words.

Kalyani disappeared quickly. Kalyani was sure that she would utter Manik's secret to Disha. Kalyani didn't want to express to Disha that Manik was Adidev.

Kalyani wanted Manik to confess his actual background and identity to his wife. Disha saw Damini, who approached her with a friendly smile.

Damini and Disha were chatting together for fifteen minutes. Both speculated that a maid was walking towards them. That old maid informed them that Radha wanted to meet them.