16. Threatening Disha

When Manik returned to his apartment, he had tremendous joy. He wasn't tired at all. He opened his bag and took the drone. He carefully placed it on the table and went to sleep in his bed.

He couldn't sleep lying on his bed sophistically. He remembered when he slept in that tiny house with her. He felt something was missing in his life right now. His heart told him that he was missing his Disha.

The next morning, after having a bath, he didn't care to eat his breakfast. He started to retrieve the data from the drone. He saw how he and Disha were happy while standing at the viewpoint together.

He had gone on vacation with his friends, but it seemed like the best trip with someone he liked a lot. It was an adventurous journey with Disha. He turned on the projector and saw the videos that had been taken from Kumbhe's viewpoint with Disha.

He was relaxed when he saw Disha's face on the projector screen. He realized that he was getting more addicted to Disha. Every time, he saw her face. He seemed born newly.

A knock on the door disturbed him. He opened the door, walking in slow motion. He witnessed Krish standing in front of him with rage in his eyes. Manik didn't know the reason for his angry attitude.

Krish barked inside the house. He sat on the sofa and gestured for Manik to sit near him. Krish didn't say anything.

"Are you angry with me?" Manik questioned him as he handed over the glass of water from the table.

"Yes, why did you leave me for the trip? You went alone and enjoyed it. I initially refused, but you only persisted in asking me to come with you. I prepared myself for the trip. I was waiting for the entire night like a fool." Krish yelled at Manik, plucking the glass water from his hands.

Manik laughed out loud. His gaze went towards the projector screen. He rushed to turn it off. But Krish abruptly stopped him.

"Did Disha come with you on the trip?" Krish gasped in shock.

Krish ordered Manik not to turn off the video. He watched the entire photo and video with Manik. Manik wasn't scared; he also enjoyed watching it again.

"I went with Disha. It is the best trip ever in my life." Manik admitted the fact.

"How many romantic moments have you experienced with Disha?" Krish asked him to see his embarrassed and blushing face.

Hearing the 'romantic moments' word from Krish's statement. Manik remembered the way Disha hugged him at Devkund Waterfall. Manik didn't forget how they jumped together from the cliff, holding each other's hands in the secret waterfalls. At last, reaching the Kumbhe viewpoint with lots of difficulties with her made a smile appear on his face. His heart was pondering Disha's name repeatedly.

"No, it was adventurous. Disha was not like other girls; she was unique. She was hell-scared, but my motivation made her complete trekking perfectly." Manik praised Disha.

"I can't believe that you are praising someone. So you like Disha." Krish gulped the water.

"Yes, I like her." Manik admitted and added, "But as a friend."

"Oh! I will be happy if you make whatever decision in your life. Wait a minute, I forgot the reason why I came. I came here to alert you. I wanted to tell you about two problems." Krish expressed still watching the projector screen, which showed the selfie poses of Disha and Manik.

Manik was bewildered by his statement as he watched Krish's face, which was becoming serious.

"First, there is no improvement in Akash Agarwal's death mystery. The police are not responding properly to me. I even gave them money. But no use." Krish announced it in disappointment.