20. Butterfly walking on her arms

Disha was pissed off to see Manik had a broad smile on his lips when that lady kissed him on the cheeks. She even forgot to breathe after seeing Manik's response to the lady.

How dare she kiss my husband?

Her glowering section came to an end when Manik noticed Disha's presence. Her eyes went to the floor, and she gritted her teeth to control her vexation. She bent down and grabbed the form from the floor.

Even I have never kissed Manik.

Her heart refused to pump the blood, as it had decided to freeze after seeing her closeness with that lady. Geetha frantically walked towards Manik, clutching the file in her hand. Disha followed her.

"Who are you? Don't you know how to behave in a public place?" Geetha fumed, looking at the lady.

Manik and Disha were glaring at each other. Disha decided not to speak. She observed only Manik's expression.

"I am Maya Chauhan, the new legal advisor of Jaidev Construction." That lady declared it with pride on her face.

"Is there any rule that a legal advisor should kiss the project manager of Jaidev Construction?" Geetha mocked Maya.

"I don't find anything wrong with kissing my lover," Maya announced, winking at Geetha.

Disha was perplexed after knowing it, while Geetha's palm turned into a fist. During Geetha and Maya's argument, Manik and Disha were having an eye-to-eye war. Maya again and again mentioned Manik as ' my lover' which annoyed Disha. Her forehead turned into a furrow as Manik realized Disha didn't like Maya.

Geetha couldn't win the argument as Maya made her shut with her tactic speech, as she had studied for a lawyer. Disha's eyebrows rose, asking for an explanation from Manik about Maya.

"Maya, please stop it. Geetha, I am not her lover; we are just friends. Maya is the younger sister of Krish Chauhan." Manik elaborated on her.

Maya forced a smile on her lips towards Geetha and Disha. But she didn't like the way Manik introduced her. She would have defended Manik's words. The only reason for not arguing with Manik is that she projected herself as a good human being in front of Manik.

"Geetha, I will sign the files now. Come inside the cabin. Disha, wait outside until Geetha returns from my cabin." Krish announced, walking back inside his cabin.

Disha stood outside, observing Manik and Maya's moves. She wasn't pleased to see Manik with someone else. Maya circled her arms around Manik's well-built, muscular arms.

"Please, I am hungry. Let's go and have your favorite coffee together." Maya invited him for a coffee date directly.

Manik didn't avoid her, as he accompanied Maya, which irritated Disha a lot. Disha hated it when Manik didn't avoid her. Both left the place to have coffee, increasing Disha's stress level.

Why did Manik allow it when Maya was clinging to him?

So Manik likes Maya, but why didn't he accept it as love?

Geetha broke her inquiry section, which was going inside her brain, by brushing her palm on Disha's shoulder. Geetha instructed her to go in as Disha went inside the cabin. She submitted a form, handing it over to Krish.

"Do you think that you can win in this competition?" Krish inquired.

"Yes, I have lots of trust in my talent. So, I can win this. I assure you that I will put my hard work and dedication into my work." Disha explained.

"Fine, So, submit your designs to me. I will check it out." Krish pronounced it as both exchanged a warm grin.

When she came out of the cabin, her legs rushed towards the cafeteria. She didn't care about the people who were looking at her strangely. She ran as fast as she could. When she reached the cafeteria, she saw Manik scrolling on the phone, sitting in the chair. He had a placid expression on his face. Disha thought it would be the best time to speak as she approached Manik.