48. Destiny Entwined

Not only the employees of Jaidev Construction but Disha's parents, Janvi and Mahima, have also come to the party.

Her eyes blinked when she saw Praveen, Maya, Avi, and Damini welcoming her with a warm smile. She made a grin at everyone.

Krish gestured for Manik to talk with him alone. Disha nodded, agreeing to leave them alone. Mahima approached Disha.

"You look stunning!" Mahima appreciated Disha's appearance.

"My mother-in-law's selection!" Disha replied with a genuine smile.

Interacting with Mahima, Disha glanced at her parents, who gave her a gloated gaze. She desired to speak with her mom. But her parents and Janvi ignored Disha.

They went and stood in the corner area of the party. Disha felt they were having unpleasant feelings towards her. Their eyes were guilty of Disha, the guilt for not believing in Disha's talent and dream.

Disha raised her brows toward Mahima. But Mahima remained silent, walking back towards Disha's parents.

Geetha and Deepak surrounded Disha before she could stop Mahima and ask about her parents. Some of her employees even joined her. She spoke with them.

"Today is going to be absolute fun." Geetha beamed.

"Yes, enjoy the drama. That's going to happen today." Deepak told Disha, making her perplexed.

"What are you both blabbering about?" Disha was bewildered by the conversation between them.

"Nothing!" Deepak and Geetha burst out in laughter, having a mischievous glance towards each other.

Seeing the laughter, Avi and Praveen joined them with Maya and Damini. Deepak made a fake excuse when he saw Avi glaring at him for spending time with Geetha.

"Brother! Stop glaring at Deepak." Geetha scoffed at Avi and went to speak with Deepak.

"Thanks for supporting me on that day. Without these fantastic four, I wouldn't have found that Sneha was the murderer of Akash." Disha's gratitude made them happy.

"Are you ok?" Damini worried about Disha's leg condition.

"Disha must be perfect. Her husband and mother-in-law poured care towards Disha even in their busy schedules." Maya fumed, as Disha always got more attention in her family than her.

"Yeah, I am fine," Disha replied with a smile.

"We will take care of Sneha and Raj Nayak. You don't need to worry." Avi confessed, glancing at Praveen, who nodded in confirmation.

"Do you feel bad...we got the first position in India?" Disha asked Praveen.

"No! But, I am envious of Jaidev's construction success. Using this as an opportunity, I will take over my dad's position soon in Nayak Construction. Remember, Nayak construction will bounce back stronger and reach first place." Praveen's confidence gave a positive vibe to Disha, as she knew the healthy competition happening between them.

"In your dreams." Krish's stubborn voice came from behind Praveen. Manik gave them all a victory smile, trailing along with Krish.

"Jaidev Construction will rule over the world." Manik's dominating voice created a smirk on Praveen.

"We will see that," Praveen smirked.

"Will you people stop? It's party time. Let's dance." Maya glimpsed at Krish to start the party.

Krish signaled the DJ to play the music. Praveen tugged Damini to the dance floor without even asking her permission. Praveen's inferno proximity to Damini made Damini's breathing level abnormal. Both eyes were locked together while dancing.