7

"You only have one day to work on your fashion piece and it must be your own design." Mrs. Damocles says to the whole class. I sigh while I look down to the ground thinking.

"Okay, you need to stay back from this episode. You already messed up so much the least you could do is try and fix it now."

I look up to see Mrs. Damocles then say to the class, "In ten hours, your finished presentation will be judged by none other than the great fashion designer Gabrielle Agreste, the mother of our very own student Adriana Agreste." Everyone turns to Adriana with happy gasps while I stay silent trying to not ruin more of the show than I already have.

"In fact, Adriana will model the winning design in her next photo shoot. And now, to announce this year's theme: derby hats." Mrs. Damocles explains while I see Mason turn to Aidan and questions, "Derby hats?" I smile while seeing him being excited to make something for Adriana even though it hurt a little.

"Stop it (Y/N). He's meant to be with Adriana."

"You can't mess up more of the plot."

I was now sitting by myself by the entrance of the school eating a sandwich

I was now sitting by myself by the entrance of the school eating a sandwich. I look over to Mason who was panicking about the derby hat I giggle at him while I still chew a piece of my sandwich. I then still look over to them to see Adriana walk over I'm guessing to complement Mason's designs.

But what confused me is that Mason was talking to Adriana like normally. He wasn't even a babbling mess like he usually is.

"That's weird why's he not babbling or stuttering. He's just talking to Adriana normally."

"He usually talks in a babbling mess when she's around. Heck I was there when he did."

I get up while I throw my wrapper away when I hear, "Hey, (Y/N)!" I turn to see Aidan waving me over while I see Mason's eyes widened and he looked like he was panicking. I smile while I then remember I have to stay back and not mess up the plot of the show. I slowly stop smiling while I just wave with a small smile and I walk away not noticing Mason watching me leave. I then see Plagg fly out of my hair sneakily while he whispers, "You know I think they wanted you to go over there." I stare at Plagg while I sigh and say, "No, they didn't. Aidan just waved at me."

Plagg stares at me with an unamused look while I giggle and say, "Fine." Plagg then flies back in my hair while I walk over to Aidan and Mason. I see Mason looking down at his knees while I see Aidan looking at Mason's sketch pad.

I walk up to Aidan and look down at the designs amazed, "Wow, Aidan! Those are some awesome designs. I didn't know M..." I then stop while I remember Mason doesn't know I know this is his sketch pad.