20

At the Place des Vosges. Several Sapoti clones are hanging onto poles of the spinning carousel. "Listen! We can renegotiate the amusement park idea if you want, 'kay? But first, I need you to chill out and come back home with me." Aidan tried to reason his twin brothers which ever they are at least.

I then do a flip as I land on my feet in front of Aidan as I glare at the Sapotis on the carousel. Using my baton, I stop the carousel and then removes all the propeller hats from the clones, making them all disappear in a puff of smoke. Aidan stares at me with wide eyes as he smiles then says, "Lady Noire! My brothers have been akumatized! I need to find them and bring them back home!"

"There's a way for you to find your brothers. But we're gonna need your help! You interested?" I ask with a smirk as Aidan smiles and says, "Me? Help you superheroes? You bet I am! Just wait till I tell Mason about this!" Aidan then excitedly takes out his phone but I quickly interrupt him by putting his phone down.

"Hold on now, this has to be a secret. Not a word to friends or on the Lady Noire Blog." I explain as Aidan stares at me then nods his head, "Oh, right. Understood." Aidan then puts his phone away. "Aidan Césaire, here is the Miraculous of the Fox, which grants the power of illusion." I explain as I then pull out the Miraculous box showing Aidan.

I then continue, "You will use it for the greater good." Aidan looks to me nodding his head as he grabs the Miraculous box from me staring at the Miraculous box. "Once the job is done, you will return the Miraculous to me. Can I trust you?" I ask as Aidan smiles and says, "Totally, Lady Noire." I smirk nodding my head to him as he then places the box in the palm of his hand and opens it. A glow appears out of the box flying around Aidan who covers his eyes with his arm.

"Wha? What is that thing?" Aidan asks when a little fox Kwami appears between Aidan and I. "I am not a thing. My name is Trixx, and I'm your kwami!" Trixx explains with a smile staring at Aidan who stares in awe. "My kwami? I know! You're what gives superheroes their superpowers, right?" Aidan asks with a smile as Trixx turns to me impressed. "Not bad." Trixx says as I giggle and say, "He's an expert."

"Mind blown! By the way, how old are you?
Do you have any idea of Mister Bug's true identity? There's no way—" Aidan asks question after question as my eyes widened while I then cut him off, "Stay focused, Aidan." "Sorry, Lady Noire." Aidan apologized with a sheepish smile as I shake my head with a giggle. Aidan then puts the Miraculous on as Trixx floats beside him, "Ready to become a superhero?" I ask with a smirk placing my hand on his shoulder.

Trixx then floats in front of Aidan as she says, "You just need to say one thing, "Trixx, let's pounce"!" "Trixx, let's pounce!" Aidan yells as the necklace glows and Trixx flies into the necklace. As Aidan transforms for the first time his suit looking just like Leon's but instead of being akumatized Aidan's a real superhero. "This is so awesome! But I look like Leon when he was akumatized in this suit." Aidan says as he looks to me as I shake my head with a giggle.

"Yes, but the superhero version! Come on, I'll explain the rest to you on the way!" I explains as I extend my baton and I launch myself up in the air as Aidan follows me. I land on the roof as I start running on the roof as Aidan lands on the roof also following me. "Wow! This is so cool!" Aidan says to me as I giggle and say, "Mission first!"

We both continue to jump as I look around for Mister Bug. I then see Mister Bug as he uses his Yo-Yo blocking the Sapotis from getting to him when then the Sapotis clones jump on him about to grab his Miraculous. My eyes widened while I quickly jump down with Aidan as I use my baton getting the Sapotis off Mister Bug and breaking their hats while the clones disappear in a puff of smoke.