17

I was on-top of a building running and jumping from building to building while I then grab my baton and launch myself into the air. I quickly do a flip and I land behind a pillar and I change back into my civilian form. I look around to see no one while I walk out from behind the pillar. Plagg then sticks out of my hair and says, "Time flies fast when you're saving the world. Day's already over." I giggle while I turn to Plagg and say, "Tell me about it. I missed an entire half day of school." Plagg then says, "Whoever is behind all this sure is keeping us on our toes." I giggle while I stop at my front door and say, "But, you don't have any toes." Plagg hide back in my hair while I walk into my house seeing my mom who says, "That nice boy Mason brought your school bag."

I grab my bag from her while I say, "Hey, mom." My mom looks at me while she says, "You seem so forgetful these days. Maybe you just need some extra exercise for that growing brain of yours."

I smile while I hug my mom and say, "Good idea, mom. I'll start tomorrow." I walk into my room closing my door. I then spin around sitting down in my chair, "Lady Noire saved Paris from destruction, once again but who's gonna save me from my homework?" I ask with a giggle while I grab my stuff out of my bag.

It was the next morning and I was sleeping with my head on my desk while I still sat in my chair

It was the next morning and I was sleeping with my head on my desk while I still sat in my chair. I groan while I sit up with a yawn and I look to Plagg who was sleeping on my desk, "What time is it?" Plagg asks while I grab my phone, "School starts in..." I didn't finish my sentence while I looked at the time and my eyes widened, "An hour ago!" I yelled with wide eyes.

I get to school but I was sent to the principal's office because I was late but I wasn't alone Mason was walking with me since he also got sent to the principal's office for speaking out loud in front of the class when he was told not to

I get to school but I was sent to the principal's office because I was late but I wasn't alone Mason was walking with me since he also got sent to the principal's office for speaking out loud in front of the class when he was told not to. I didn't notice but Mason kept staring at me with red cheeks and a goofy smile on his face.

We both get to the principal's office while I knock on the door and say, "Mrs. Damocles?" I slowly open the door while Mason says, "Ma'am?" We both walk in and see Mrs. Damocles frozen with a pink pause button on her chest. Mason and I gasp with wide eyes while we both walk up to Mrs. Damocles.

Coming Into Your World I Fell In Love With YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara