25

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous. We must evacuate!" Adriana says while she holds a fake gun. Michael stares at Adriana then to the camera that was recording while he turns back to Adriana. "You're suggesting we run...Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends,  even my beloved dog, Sniffles?" Michael asks while he holds a fake gun too.

He then says, "Never! I won't run...I no longer fear it." He stands while he looks at the camera, "I'm going to face it...then I'll..." he then cuts himself off when he looked to the side and started screaming. "Cut!" Nina yells while Isabelle who was wearing a mask pretending to be scary looks to Michael who was hiding under the desk scared.

Isabelle takes the mask off while she says, "Sorry, Michael." Nina cuts off her camera on her phone while she says, "Michael, that's like the 10th take, and we're only on the 1st scene." Alix then holds up the clapperboard, "14th actually, but who's counting?" Alix asks with a smirk while Nina groans.

Michael gets out from under the desk looking up, "I'm...sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I-I promise." Michael says while he looks to everyone then to Nina who shakes her head with a groan. "Anyone want tea?" Ross asks while Nina ignores him and stares at Michael, "You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out."

"I know but...that monster mask she's wearing is so realistic and scary." Michael explains while Isabelle holds up the mask, "Just big old me, Michael. Nothing to be scared of." Chris then laughs and says, "You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask." He laughs while I shake my head.

I was standing by Julian who was doing Adriana's makeup while Mason says, "What a bratty snob." Nina turns to Isabelle, "Isabelle, put the mask back on. You're playing a monster. And Michael we need you to stay in character." Michael then turns to Isabelle who puts the Mask back on.

Isabelle looks at Michael with the mask on while Michael says, "I need to sing my happy song. It always makes me feel better." He backs up while he starts singing, "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf Stinky breath and slimy..." he cuts himself off when he bumped into Adriana and he screams.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat, afraid of its own shadow goes to Michael!" Chris says while he then laughs. I glare at Chris while Michael looks down. "Chris, seriously?" I ask while Chris crosses his arms, "Yea, so what?" Chris asks.

Michael then runs out of the classroom crying while Mason runs out of the classroom, "Michael Mason watches him run down the stairs while Mason turns back in the room, "Anyone going to go after him?" Mason asks while Isabelle takes her mask off, "Michael, wait!" She throws the mask while she runs after Michael.

"Epic, Chris, just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actor?" Nina asks upset while she stares at Chris. "Who needs him anyway? He was totally lame." Chris explains while Isabelle yells, "You're lame!" Everyone turns to Isabelle who was outside the door.

"Michael's crying his eyes out in the bathroom thanks to you." Isabelle explains while Chris yells, "Me, lame?" Mason then steps in, "Hey, hey, everyone chill out." He then steps over to Isabelle and says with a whisper, "You're right. Chris is lame." 

"But fighting isn't gonna bring Michael back. I'm the producer and I'll do everything in my power to finish filming tonight." Mason explains while Maya was on her phone and says, "The deadline for the Creation Student Short Film Festival is tomorrow evening in precisely 26 hours, 15 minutes and...14, 13 seconds from now..."