23

(A/N:So as I said I'm doing this episode differently so there will be no love triangle or rectangle all right? The only love story that will be happening is the reader and Mason that's it. Anyway I hope you guys like how I'm making this book and this episode. I'm not going to spoil anything for this episode it will just be different with a bit of my ideas I have done in most of the episodes you guys have already read. Anyway I'm rambling anyway hope you guys like this episode. Oh! Almost forgot this part will be 3 POv and you guys know I'll tell you guys when it will be reader's POV.)

Mason walks over some things that was on the ship as he was carrying a box and cleaning. He then picks up a microphone putting it in the box as he backs up only to bump into Michael. Mason and Michael both gasp as they turn to each other, "Oops! Sorry Michael. My bad!" Mason apologizes as he walks under the streamers Micheal was putting up.

Mason walks over a guitar case as he picks up more items putting them in the box while he then walks over to Ross who was holding a microphone stand. "I think this is yours, Ross." Mason says as he grabs the microphone out of the box and handing it to Ross. Ross smiles taking the microphone putting it on the microphone stand as he says, "Thanks, Mason!"

He then continues while his mouth was to the microphone that was on, "Do you realize? It's our very first concert! It's going to be awesome!" Ross yells in the microphone as Mason chuckles and walks away from Ross going over to Aidan who was holding the ladder for Nina. While Mason was wanting to know where one girl was as he looks around not seeing her yet.

"She's not here yet." Mason says with a frown as Aidan smiles putting one of his hands on Mason's shoulder, "No worries, dude! The gig hasn't started yet." Aidan explains with a smile as Mason rambles, "What if she doesn't know Julian's address? Or she got the wrong day? Or she's lost? Could you check with Nina, please?You know, of course, just...casually."

Aidan smiles looking at Mason when he then looks up to Nina who was hanging stuff up on the speakers, "Hey, Nina, did you hear from (Y/N), by any chance? Or has Adriana heard from (Y/N)?" Aidan asks Nina who looks down to Aidan and Mason and says, "Adriana had something to do with her old woman. She said she'll come right after and she also didn't talk to (Y/N) yet. I'll call her when I get done." Mason and Aidan both chuckle as Mason smiles hoping (Y/N) will be here.

"Captain Anarko speaking to ya'! So how's it comin' along, me young pirates? " Julian's father asks as he arrives on the scene his pirate accent cutting through the air. "Ready to celebrate the-" He stops mid-sentence when he sees Mason holding a box full of junk and Anarko adjusts his glasses. "Whatcha up to, there, matey?" Anarko asks as he walks over to Mason who looks to him as Anarko grabs the box from Mason.

"Uh, hello, sir. I'm cleaning up for tonight! Your boat's gonna be clean as a whistle!" Mason explains with a smirk as Anarko laughs staring at Mason. "You're cleaning?" Anarko questions with a laugh as he starts throwing everything out of the box making a mess again on the boat.

"We never pick up in this house! Didn't me son tell ya? We like the lived-in look. We have no rules on The Liberty! Out of chaos comes creation! Messiness is life." Anarko explains with a smile as he places the box back down keeping the boat messy as everyone goes back to decorating the boat.

(Reader's POV now!)