18

I land on a van as I look seeing people frozen as ice-cream. I then look seeing Glaciator walking away not seeing me as I yell, "Hey! Snow-girl! You looking for me?" Glaciator turns to me as she questions, "Bad kitty! Where have you hidden Mason?" She shoots ice-creams at me but I jump off the van dodging the ice-creams as I land on a the side of a building.

I use my baton extending it as I then land on the roof hiding behind a chimney. I poke my head out from behind the chimney seeing Glaciator kick a car at me as I gasp and I quickly try to jump away. Only for the car to hit me as I go flying up in the air with the car. I scream as the car falls on the ground and  I was about to fall on the ground also only to fall onto the string of Mister Bug's Yo-Yo. I turn my head to Mister Bug who smirks and says, "Hi, Kitty! Did the bad guys leave you cold?"

I look away from him even though I had to play my part it still hurt that I wish he had showed up. I close my eyes tight groaning in my mind because I have to realize that he is meant for Adriana. I look to Mister Bug with a frown as I ask sarcastically, "How was your amazing evening with your "friends"?" Mister Bug stares at me in surprise by my tone of voice. He then gasps hearing Glaciator's voice say, "I've never tasted superhero flavor before. I can't wait to serve myself a double scoop!"

I jump down from the string of Mister Bug's Yo-Yo as he brings his Yo-Yo back to him while we both glare at Glaciator. She then shoots more ice-cream's freezing people as I get in front of some people using my baton to block the ice-cream while people run to safety. I then jump over to Mister Bug as we both hide behind a building as Glaciator walks looking for while she says, "I'm a woman of my word, Hawk Moth. Come out now, or I'll bury Paris in an entire layer of ice-cream!"

Mister Bug turns to me as he says, "The ice-cream seems to fire out of her hand. And before Andrea was akumatized, she served her ice-cream using a...a...a whatchamacallit!" I stare at him as I tilt my head and say, "The whatchamacallit is called an ice-cream scooper. That must be where she's hiding the Akuma." "It's been a bomb, but now it's time to turn you into popsicles! Once and for all!" Glaciator yells as she fires more ice cream at the two of us as we flee hiding behind a chimney on the roof.

Glaciator was about to freeze a couple, but she hesitates and refuse to do it as Mister Bug saw what she did. Mister Bug turns to me as I lean on the chimney not looking at him still a little hurt and I also had to play the part for this episode. "That's weird. It looks like she's leaving the couples alone." Mister Bug explains as I say in a flat tone, "Too bad for us." "You don't understand!" Mister Bug says as he stands walking over to me.

"We know she doesn't attack couples so we could pretend-" Mister Bug explains only for me to turn to him and cut him off, "Pretend?" I question as I stare at him while he smiles proud of what he came up with and says, "To be in love!" I sigh as I turn away from him and say in a hurt tone, "Sorry, Mister Bug. it's not cool to play with people's feelings."

Mister Bug stares at me in surprise as I jump down from the roof extending my baton to attack Glaciator by slicing her with my baton. Glaciator simply shakes her body a little swing me back and forth as she then hits me on a building wall and causes me to fall. I groan as I land on my feet glaring at Glaciator who was about to shoot a lot of ice-cream at me only for Mister Bug to jump in front of me blocking the ice-cream.

"Are you mad at me because I didn't show up?" Mister Bug asks me while he blocks the fire shots of ice cream. "What do you think?" I question in a sad tone as Mister Bug sighs as he says, "I didn't mean to hurt you." Glaciator jumps up high in the air and lands where we once were as we both hide behind a side flipped police car.