9

I was in my room having a bunch of beads on my desk as I was making a charm for Mason. It was his birthday today and I thought about making him a charm even though I know it's a bit lame. But hey I think it might look really cool to make him a charm. I chose two colored beads for the charm one (F/C) then the other one was (S/F/C).

I smile putting the beads onto the string seeing the charm was finally done. I giggle happily while then Plagg flies over to me with a smirk, "Oh, look, you making a present for the boy you like?" Plagg asks with a chuckle while I turn red and I glare at him with a pout, "I told you Plagg! How many times will we go through this? He likes someone else." I say with a sigh as I shake my head.

I look at the charm in my hands as I think about Mason hoping he'll like his gift. I place the charm down as I think about Mason still as I don't even notice I was blushing. I shake my head as I sigh knowing I need to stop thinking about him. He's mean to be with Adriana! He likes her! He doesn't like me we're just...friends.

"No don't be sad! He's your friend and that's how it should be!"

"He loves Adriana and I'm going to accept it because he hates how it supposed to be for the show."

"I'm okay with just...being...his friend."

"I'm not going to be sad plus I better go to the park and meet Aidan for the surprise birthday party."

I shake away my thoughts as I place the charm in a box and I wrap it up. I put the gift for Mason in my pocket as Plagg flies in my hair. I then walk out of my room going downstairs as I make my way to the front door. I open my front door walking outside closing the door as I now make my way to the park.

 I open my front door walking outside closing the door as I now make my way to the park

"Mason! This is quite a special day for you." Tikki says as she flies over to Mason who was folding clothes as he says, "Yes, Tikki, it sure is." He places a folded shirt down on the pile of folded clothes as he then looks to his phone. "Hmm. Still no call." Mason says as he grabs his phone and walks out onto his balcony.

He walks over to his railing as he places his phone down on the table. Tikki flies up on the balcony as she says, "There's a ritual we Kwamis preform on a day like this." Mason was looking over the railing as he says, "oh! Really! That's nice."

Tikki notices he wasn't really listening so she smirks as little, "But I don't know if you humans would like it. I wonder if you guys even give each other presents on your birthday." Mason's eyes widened as he then turns to Tikki with a smile, "Oh! Really, Tikki? You got me a birthday present?" He asks as he turns to Tikki with a smile.

"A Kwami specialty." Tikki says with a smirk not looking to Mason who asks, "Oh, that's so awesome! What is it?" Mason gets on his knees as Tikki flies up towards him and floats in front of him. Tikki starts singing all of a sudden and starts dancing as well she then spins up high in the air. She spins faster up high in the air as Mason stares up at her spinning, Tikki then stops spinning and spits straight down towards Mason who holds his hands out.