33

I was at school walking with Adriana until we both saw Nina hiding behind some mats staring at Mason. I turn to Adriana and we both smirk while we walk over behind Nina who still didn't notice us.

"I remember this episode this is where Alya and Nino get together."

"I surly can't mess this up. This is about Aidan and Nina. The most part anyway."

I shake away my thoughts while Adriana and I look at Nina, "FYI, Mason's never gonna fall in love with a statue." I say with a giggle while Nina gasps seeing me and Adriana while she quickly hides deeper behind the mats. She then grabs ahold of me and Adriana and pulls us behind the mats also.

"Shh, you both know I'm no good with guys, especially with this one all of a sudden." Nina says while she then questions, "I mean, do I go up to him and crack a joke? Shoot him a compliment? Invite him to the zoo? Play it serious?" Adriana and I giggle seeing Nina's panic state while I look at Nina with a gentle smile.

"Nina, you're way over-thinking this. Invite him to the zoo? You serious?" Adriana asks with a giggle. Nina sighs while she turns to Adriana and I, "Well, they have this really cool new exhibit there." Nina explains while I place my hand on her shoulder, "Listen, just be yourself, girl." I say with a smile while Adriana nods her head in agreement.

Nina looks to me then turns to us both, "It's easy for you both to say, Ms. Front-Of- The- Cover-Teen-Model-Weekly." Nina says point to Adriana while she then points to me and says, "And Ms. Also-In-Teen-Model-Weekly." I shake my head while I cross my arms, "Okay, for one Adriana begged me and I couldn't say no. I was about in maybe five photos." My eyes then widened while I groan in my head.

"So much for not messing this episode up!"

"I forgot I took photos with Adriana!"

"To be fair I thought they were for something else."

"Not for Teen-Model-Weekly!"

"On top of that I didn't think it would be brought up in this episode."

I shake away my thoughts while Nina says, "I'm not that cool." Adriana and I smile while we both say, "You're cool too, girl, trust us, or you wouldn't be our best bud." I giggle while I then say, "Invite him to the zoo. He'll say yes, I promise."

Nina puffs her chest out while she fixes her hat starts walking over to Mason who was reading a magazine. Adriana and I watch Nina walk up to Mason while she then panics and runs back over to us and hides behind the mats, "What if I act like a moronosaurus or he kisses me or thinks I'm lame?" Nina says spiraling.

Adriana and I giggle while I place my hand on Nina's shoulder, "Okay, Adriana and I got your back." I say while Nina looks to Adriana and I. Nina smiles while Adriana and I hold our fists out and Nina fist bumps us both.