19

I was in science class sitting beside Ross when then Mr. Mendeleiev walked up to Natalie. Who was not listening but drawing instead and Mr. Mendeleiev slams his hand on Natalie's side of the table and says, "Natalie! What are you drawing?" Natalie stares up at Mr. Mendaleiev and stumbles over her words, "Wh-wh..."

Mr. Mendaleiev picks up one of the papers and waves it around at Natalie and says, "And these artistic endeavors are clearly why you are failing science." Mr. Mendaleiev drops the paper back on the table while Natalie looks at Mr. Mendaleiev and says, "I'm sorry."

"You go march yourself down to the principals office and show her that chicken scratch!" Mr. Mendaleiev says while Natalie puts her stuff in her bag and puts her bag over her shoulder and stands. "Then you'll be really sorry." Mr. Mendaleiev says while Natalie starts to walk only to trip over Mason's bag and she falls over while her drawing book falls out of her bag.

I look at the scene unfold in front of me while Mr. Mendaleiev picks Natalie up while Chris grabs Natalie's notebook seeing drawings of Natalie and Mason. "Ooh, look Steven, it's her as a superhero." Chris says showing Natalie's book to Steven while Chris then says, "And look who she's saving, it's Mason. She is so totally crushing on you, Mason."

Chris laughs while Natalie quickly grabs her book and says, "Give me that!" Mr. Mendaleiev looks at Natalie and says, "Enough, Natalie, go!" Natalie holds her book tight while she walks out of the classroom upset.

I shake my head at Chris for always being rude but then my eyes widen. Knowing that Natalie is gonna be Akumatized I was going to get up but knowing Mr. Mendaleiev he's gonna be upset. And I can't mess up the show so I sit back and wait knowing how this will play out.

Mr. Mendaleiev then goes back up to the front telling us our group presentation partners. "The next particle physics presentation group is Nina, Adriana, and Aidan." I sit back while Mr. Mendaleiev then says, "And then Steven, Chris, Mason and since we don't have anymore pairs for the project (Y/N) you will work with them." My eyes widened a bit while I nod my head.

Not noticing Mason turn bright red hearing I was gonna be in the group project with him. Chris then raises his hand and says, "Uh, sir, can't you add (Y/N) and Mason to another group? Steven and I work much better on our own."

Mr. Mendaleiev places his hands on his hips while he stares at Chris and says, "This is a group presentation, not pairs. Deal with it." The bell rings while k get up ugrabbing my things. I walk out of class not noticing Mason stare after me with a dreamy smile on his face.

 I walk out of class not noticing Mason stare after me with a dreamy smile on his face

I had gotten to the library like Steven told me to and I walk in the library. Seeing Steven, Chris, and Mason all at the table in the library. I walk over to them only to hear Chris say to Steven, "What do you mean you're not doing my assignment?"