26

I get to Mrs. Damocles's office while I jump down and everyone turns to me with a gasp. I look at everyone, "Is everything okay?" I ask while Nina smiles wide recording me, "Lady Noire in my movie, this is legit." Nina says with a smile while she starts recording me.

Aidan then steps in front of Nina while he starts recording me, "And on my Lady Noire blog." I walk in the room looking at everyone, "We've got to calmly evacuate the building, okay everyone." I explain while then I hear Mister Bug say, "Uh-unh. That's easier said than done Lady Noire."

I turn to see Mister Bug at the doorway, "Double legit!" Nina says while she starts recording Mister Bug. "I tried to cut through the goo but it's no good totally indestructible." Mister Bug explains while he leans on the doorway.

"So looks like we're trapped inside the school for now. Just stay put and try to relax guys." Mister Bug says while he walks in the room and over to me. He places his hand on my shoulder while he says, "Shall we take a stroll malady."

I giggle while we both walk away from everyone out of ear shot and to the window seeing the pink goo has blocked everything. I turn to Mister Bug who says, "We both know Hawk Moth's taken another innocent victim somewhere in school."

"And there's only one way to get rid of this pink goo and get everyone out of here...capture that victim's Akuma." I explain with a smirk while Mister Bug leans on the wall looking straight at me. "Exactly, I love it when you read my mind." I blush while I shake my head knowing he's meant to be with Adriana.

"We'd better find this...thing first and it's prisoners." I say pointing at Mister Bug who holds his hands up and says, "Wow, you did it again." I giggle while I cross my arms shaking my head. Nina then head over to us recording us both, "Don't mind me. Finding the missing peeps and solving this crazy mystery with Lady Noire and Mister Bug! This movie's gonna be so swank." Nina explains while she still records us.

I groan quietly while I walk away, "Stay together, right behind us." I say while I then grab ahold of Nina and say, "That means you too, Spielberg."

We were running in the courtyard then back into the classroom quickly

We were running in the courtyard then back into the classroom quickly. Mister Bug and I run in first with everyone behind us. Mister bug then stops in front of my shoe and points to it, "There!" Mister Bug says while Nina records seeing my shoe. I then ask oblivious, "Anyone recognize this shoe?"

I pretend not to know it was mine while Adriana walks over to Nina and looks to my shoe while she says, "That's (Y/N's) shoe." Mister Bug kneels down beside Nina while he says, "That's weird, there's no pink slime here." Natalie then says, "Yes, there is." She kneels by the desk when suddenly she gets snatched under the desk and screams while we all hear snarling coming from under the desk.