37

Everyone in my class we were all the Grand Paris Luxury Hotel to get in work experience for a day. We all get a hands-on experience  with the many jobs at the hotel. Mr. Bustier also told everyone that we will be graded on our effort and it will affect us whether we pass or fail the class.

I was in the main lobby with Aidan and Mason since we didn't have a job yet to do. I was sitting on the stairs while Mason and Aidan were over by the table where the flowers were. I don't think they notice I was behind them and sitting on the stairs but I was just waiting for my job to do.

I look over to see Mayor Bourgeois and Mr. Bustier looking on the lists they had probably for me, Aidan, and Mason's names. I then look over to Chris pulling Adriana close to him while Adriana was trying to get a bit away from him. I turn to Mason to see he wasn't angry or jealous he just stood there acting normal.

I was confused because he was supposed to be angry and jealous since he has a big crush on her. But little did I know Mason didn't like Adriana he liked me as myself and as Lady Noire.

Suddenly I hear Chris yell, "Mommy!" I look over to see Mayor Bourgeois go over to Chris and she grabs the paper Chris had in his hand. "Thank you, sweetie." Mayor Bourgeois says while she reads the paper. "Ah, oh. Yes, Aidan, you're going to be...sorting trash at the main dumpster." Mayor Bourgeois says while Mason and Aidan gasp with wide eyes.

"Mason and (Y/N), who both will be..." mayor Bourgeois says but then gets cut off by a crocodile, a woman, and a man walking in with Kim behind them pushing in the luggage. I stand while Mayor Bourgeois walks over to the woman with rockstar hair and she says to her, "Excuse me, but this is a luxury hotel, not a zoo." The crocodile snarls at Mayor Bourgeois while Chris walks over to the counter he was at and says, "Mommy!"

Mayor Bourgeois walks over to Chris while Chris whispers in her ear probably telling her that was Jagged Stone the rock star. I still didn't get why some of the characters that are genderbent still got to keep their regular name like in the show. I shook my head with a smile thinking about it while I then turn back to the scene in front of me.

"Miss Stone, welcome to the Grand Paris Hotel. I am Mayor Bourgeois, owner of this fine establishment in fact, the most luxurious in all of Paris. How might we serve you?" Mayor Bourgeois says while she stares at Jagged Stone who stares at her. "How'd you think? I just didn't come here to admire your lobby." Jagged says.

"Jagged would like to check into your most luxurious suite." Jagged's agent explains while Jagged turns her head a bit and says to her agent, "And Fang better get a real bathtub, not a tiny water hole like the in that hotel across the street."

"We have everything you need, Mr. Fang, even a state-of-the-art fitness centre." Mayor Bourgeois says to Jagged's agent who laughs a little while Jagged says, "Fang's me crocodile."

Mayor Bourgeois looks down to Fang while she then says, "Miss Stone, we have everything you require for your...uh...F-Fang. Would she...uh...enjoy a bubble bath?" "Crocodiles don't like bubble baths, it dries their scales out." Jagged says while I giggle to myself.

I then look to see a woman come in but she quickly hides. My guess it's got to be Jagged's biggest fan since this is the Pixelator episode, I watch her then peek from behind the desk and she takes pictures of Jagged.

Fang goes over behind the counter where the woman was and the woman screams while she trips and falls from her hiding place and everyone turns to her. I look to see Jagged sigh and turn to the woman while Jagged says, "Oh, no. Not her again." The woman turns to Jagged with a smile and holds her camera while she says, "Remember me, Miss Stone? Violet Asa. Just one photo to show everyone in the world that we're best buds. Come on, please I'm your biggest fan."