16

I was sitting in a painting room while I look to Plagg who asks, "Oh, do you seriously think this mumbo jumbo with the sun and mummy stuff is gonna work?" Plagg burps while I giggle and turn to him, "You have no respect. Your batteries are charged up enough." I stand while I then yell, "Plagg, claws out!" The ring then turns black while Plagg goes into the ring while I raise my arm up and look up to see the green paw appear on the ring with a glow.

I smile looking at my suit while I then pull out my baton and look to Aidan's blog and hear Aidan say, "Lady Noire, this is Aidan. I just found out I'm the sacrificial offering to the Sun Goddess. Please hurry."

I put my baton back in my belt while I run going to Mister Bug knowing that in the show Ladybug got trapped into those time bubbles. So my guess Mister Bug is in one too trying to get out.

I run and see Mister Bug was indeed in one of those time bubbles. I grab my baton and run at the time bubble popping it and Mister Bug yelps while he runs straight into me. I almost lose my balance only for Mister Bug to catch me and look down at me.

My eyes widened along with his I blush like crazy. I shake my head while I quickly move away from him and stand in front of him crossing my arms with a smile. I then say with a smile, "Thanks for waiting around for me." Mister Bug chuckles awkwardly while he says, "No problem." We both then run off going to save Aidan.

"We've gotta find the hidden Akuma and free it before she sacrifices that poor boy." I explain while we both get to the very top of the glass pyramid outside of the museum. We pop up seeing all the mummies but not Aidan or Nefertiti.

"I can't see him or Nefertiti." I said while both Mister Bug and I leave the glass pyramid. We then get to another building and go to the top roof while we run to the edge and Mister Bug points and says, "Over there."

We look down to see the mummies surrounding Nefertiti and Aidan. Aidan had his phone in his mouth while he tried to get out of Nefertiti's hold but couldn't. I pull my baton out of my belt while Mister Bug and I kneel down hiding while we both look to Aidan's live stream on his blog.

"Whoa, back up. Who's that goddess chick with the black suit and cat ears there on your papyrus?" Aidan asks Nefertiti who turns to him and Aidan turns Nefertiti's head to the papyrus. My eyes widened seeing the live stream and the papyrus and seeing a girl with a black cat suit on with cat ears and tail and hold a baton that looked like it was spinning.

"Lady Noire, my sworn enemy. My nemesis may have kept me from carrying out my ritual 5000 years before, but she will not stop Pharaoh from coming back to me this time." Nefertiti explains to Aidan who holds his phone live streaming the whole thing still. My eyes widened even more hearing this but I knew this was supposed to be about Ladybug not me!

"Did you say Lady Noire 5000 years ago?" Aidan asks in shock while I still look to the live stream on my baton. "Everyone does have a past they can learn from." I said while Mister Bug looks to me then back to my baton.

"Well, you don't look a day over 3000." Mister Bug says while he chuckles. I giggle while I turn to him and say, "Now you know why I'm so much wiser than you."

I then stand along with Mister Bug while I place my baton back to my belt and I look up with wide eyes seeing a beam of light going up in the sky and it created the circle of darkness. I look to see the mummies had grabbed Aidan and were going to sacrifice him now.