27

(Okay! So as I said before this episode will be different! I'm sorry I keep doing this but I hope you guys like this episode! Also this is how my brain works so don't get confused! This is gonna be Reader's POV!)

"Nathan Chamack, live above Paris. Escaped animals are invading the city! But Lady Noire, Mister Bug and their new friend, Reno Rouge, are already on the spot." Nathan explains as him and his crew were in a helicopter filming the whole thing as Mister Bug, Reno Rouge, and I all follow after the animals.

I had already told Mister Bug and Reno Rouge my plan as Mister Bug leaps away and I jump down off the roof as the panthers were chasing after me as I asked with a giggle, "Come on, guys, you wouldn't eat one of your cousins would ya?"

I turn look to see Reno Rouge on the roof jumping as he follows me and the panthers. Reno Rouge then drops as he then spins his flute and starts to blow into his flute and forms a ball of energy at the far end of it. "Mirage!" He yells as he then throws the ball of energy and creates an illusion of trail of steaks. "How about some tasty chops instead?" I ask with a smirk as I launch myself in the air with my baton.

One of the panthers steps on a piece of meat, causing it to disappear. Then the other panther steps on more of them, following a trail of vanishing meat until it leads the two panthers back into the back of a van. Mister Bug then shuts the van doors, trapping the panthers inside. The city of Civilians begins to cheer for the three of us, as we had once again saved them.

The three of us all jump on a roof staring at the people below. "Pound it.... hey?" Mister Bug questions as holds out his fist but stops once he realizes Reno Rouge and I were leaving. "Where are you going?" Mister Bug asks me as I turn to him, "Reno's about to transform back." I explain only for Mister Bug to say upset, "So you're allowed to know his true identity but I'm not?"

He crosses his arms with a frown as I explain, "Because I have to get his Miraculous back." "So what's my role? The guy who's always left in the dark? What else are you hiding from me?" Mister Bug asks with a cold tone as I frown at him only to hear Reno's Miraculous beeping. As Reno points to his flashing Miraculous and says, "We really gotta jam!"

I stare at Mister Bug as I say, "Okay, I'll talk to her about it." Mister Bug stops frowning as he says to me confused, "Her? Who's her?" "Uh...when the time is right, Mister Bug. I promise." I quickly say as Reno and I both quickly leap away leaving a very upset Mister Bug who says, "I hate secrets."

Reno Rouge and I jump down to the ground behind a building

Reno Rouge and I jump down to the ground behind a building. He detransforms back into Aidan as he takes off the Miraculous putting it back in the box. As he hands me the Fox Miraculous in its box. "We can do this again whenever you want, Lady—" Aidan says only to stop as his phone rings. "Oh! The movie!! Later!" Aidan yells as he leaves me there.