46

I was now Lady Noire and I run out of the library while I step up on the edge of the stairs to the library. I look to Reflekta and Chris, "You won't get rid of me by locking me in the bathroom this time." Reflekta says while he walks around Chris and I gasp saying, "Julian?" I jump down towards Chris and Reflekta and I stand in front of Reflekta.

"Julian, stop this now!" I say while Chris gasps and I glare at Reflekta who says, "I'm not the Julian nobody notices anymore. Now, I am the unmistakable Reflekta!" I stare him down, "I'm sure you're going to love your new image, Lady Noire." Reflekta says with a smirk while I push chris behind me and I grab my baton spinning it around so hid beam couldn't hit me.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I prefer the one I've got." I say with a smirk while Reflekta says, "You sure? Ask Mister Bug. I'm sure he loves his new look." Reflekta then points his wrist at me and shoots his beam but I block the beams with my baton. I jump down from the railing to the ground and I keep dodging the beams one by one.

Reflekta cackles while he jumps down to me smirking at me and runs at me shouting more beams but I run away dodging them. I then jump up to the second floor of the school while I then slide down the railing seeing Reflekta up on the second floor.

He points his wrist to me shooting more beams while I keep dodging them. I keep jumping and dodging Reflekta's beams while he chases after me still shooting his beams. I then run to the front of the school only to see the entrance blocked I turn back to Reflekta.

I grab my baton throwing it at him but he shoots his beam at my baton launching my baton back at me. I quickly catch my baton throwing it back at him only for him to do the same thing again. We go back and forth while Reflekta gets closer to me and shots another beam at me but I jump away and I get cornered.

I glare at him while Reflekta points his wrist at me, "Soon, like everyone else, you'll look just like me!" Reflekta says while I was about to throw my baton and again he catches my wrist, "But first, I'm gonna take your ring as a trophy." Reflekta says with a smirk while he tries to grab my ring but I kept moving my hand.

Suddenly I hear someone yell, "Time to face off!" Reflekta gasps while he turns around to see the other copies like him that he had turned. "Catch her!" I hear someone yell while all the copies try to catch Reflekta but he jumps up in the air dodging his copies. He runs on some of his copies while he then jumps down a few feet away from me, "You're no match for me, Lady Noire. This will all be over soon for you!" Reflekta says while he then cackles and jumps high in the air leaving the school.

The copies then turn to me, "Are you going to help us, Lady Noire?" One of the copies ask my guess it was Ross while then another copy says, "We want our faces back." My guess that was Nina while then one of the copies walk up to me.

"Don't worry, I'll  figure it out." I say while then  the copy that was beside me says, "Yeah, these shoes are killer on the feet, malady." I gasp while I turn to the copy and question, "Mister Bug?" Mister Bug grabs my hand while saying, "Excuse us. Out of the way."

He walks away from all the other copies and up the stairs while he lets go of my hand. "Mister Bug is...is it really you?" I question while Mister Bug smirks at me and says, "Of course it is. Can't you tell by my swagger? Am I still the best bug around or what?" I stare at him with wide eyes knowing that was supposed to be me not him!

"Uh...I don't know what to say." I say with a giggle while Mister Bug says, "How bout a thank you for getting you out of that tight spot?" He leans in close to me while I giggle, "Sorry Mister Bug, but you...you just don't look like yourself. But uh...thank you." I say with a smile while Mister Bug leans back putting his hands on his hips, "You're welcome. And in case you forgot, we've gotta de-akumatise Reflecta." Mister Bug explains while I lean back.