50

Mister Bug and I walk out of the hotel with Steven while then reporters come over to us taking pictures. They were asking questions after questions while holding their mics to me. I smile while then Mister Bug stands beside me while some reporters put their mics to him, "Lady Noire and I are an unstoppable team." Mister Bug says to the reporters.

They keep asking questions while then I look to Mister Bug seeing his earrings flashing. He backs away while saying, "Uh...excuse me, I've gotta go. Bug out." He walks away while he spins his Yo-Yo about to leave while then he gasps seeing Chris up on the roof cackling.

"If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have defeated Vanisher. At least Lady Noire believed me but you didn't Mister Bug. And now, I'm going to defeat you!" I walk up standing beside Mister Bug and we both question, "Chris?" Everyone runs away screaming but Mr. Chamack, his camera woman, and Steven all stay looking with wide eyes while Chris jumps down in front of Mister Bug and I, "Wrong, super-wrong." Chris says while he smirks then continues, "I am Antibug."

Mister Bug runs up to me and says, "I've got an emergency here. I'm about to change back." I smile while I extend my baton, "Go ahead, I can take care of him. I always do when you are a bit of an absent." I explain with a smirk while he playfully rolls his eyes at me knowing it's true but he knew I was joking.

"Look at that. He's nothing without Lady Noire. Come to think of it she's always the one coming up with plans not you." Antibug says trying to get under Mister Bug's skin. Mister Bug runs away a bit then stops while he says, "We'll meet again soon, trust me." He runs away going to find a place to hide before he transforms back.

I turn to Antibug and say, "Looks like it's just you and me now, Antibug!" I hold my baton out to him getting in a fighting stance. Antibug scoffs and spins his Yo-Yo, "I love a good kitty fight." He says with a smirk while he then throws his Yo-Yo at me but I dodge it and we both start fighting each other.

" He says with a smirk while he then throws his Yo-Yo at me but I dodge it and we both start fighting each other

Mister Bug runs into a small tunnel runs inside he stands behind the wall his earringing beeping fast. He then transforms back into his civilian form and Tikki flies out of the earrings and Mason catches her in his hands. He then goes through his coat pocket but he had nothing, "Oh no, I don't have any food for you, Tikki." Mason explains to Tikki while he turn to her.

Tikki looks to him tiredly and says, "Don't worry, Mason. You'll find something." Mason sighs, "I'll try." Mason says and pulls his phone out pressing on the news seeing Mr. Chamack on the screen, "Mister Bug has disappeared. How is Lady Noire going to get out of this on her own?" Mr. Chamack questions on the phone.

Mason presses on his phone again while he sighs, "This is all my fault. Lady Noire was right I should have trusted Chris." Mason says upset with himself while Tikki says, "You don't have to do everything yourself. There's no harm in listening to others from time to time like you always do with Lady Noire."