11

I was at Trocadéro standing beside Nina and Adriana. I was looking around while all my other classmates were talking amongst themselves.

"I loved this episode. Even the part where there were two ladybugs."

"Wait...does that mean...THERE WILL BE TWO MISTER BUG'S!"

"It's okay I can handle that. I hope I can which I will because he's meant to be with Adriana. Remember that (Y/N) and don't mess up the plot. Like you've been doing."

I shake my head away from my thoughts when I see Mason running down the stairs and towards the whole class. Everyone turns to him seeing he opens up the banner he was holding for the bet between Kim and Alix.

"It's funny how their names didn't change but their gender."

I giggle to myself while I then look back to the banner and I stare at it in awe. Everyone all gasps in awe while I walk closer a bit and Adriana smiles and says to Mason, "Impressive, Mason." I look to Adriana but she didn't wink or anything like she was supposed to.

I then turn to Mason who just smiles at her with no blush covering his cheeks. I look back at the banner then I look to Mason, "It's beautiful, Mason." I say with a smile while Mason looks to me and smiles with pink covering his cheeks.

"You've all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up. Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me." Kim says with a smirk and a cross of her arms while she looks to everyone. "Spoke to soon, Kim."

Alix says with his helmet on and his rollerblades. Everyone cheers for Alix who then rolls up to Kim, "Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead." He says looking at Kim who smirks, "You're no match for me. My neck's bigger than your thigh."

I giggle and Aidan laughs while I don't notice Mason stare at me with a dreamy smile and he then turns to Aidan who was staring at him with a smirk.

Maya then gets in between Alix and Kim and says, "Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains, approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line is the victor." Kim and Alix get behind the line while they look to Maya.

"If Kim wins, Alix will relinquish his rollerblades to her. If Alix wins, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year." Maya explains while I turn to Julian who says, "We're through with those stupid dares." "Uh-huh that's right!" Isabelle then yells.

Natalie then yells, "No more dares!" I giggle while I turn to Kim and Alix and Maya. "On your marks." Maya says while Alix and Kim get in positions. "Get set..." Maya then gets cut off by Alix who says, "Hold up!" Kim falls flat on her face since she was on her knees and slips.

The crowd laughs at Kim who grunts from the fall. Kim then looks to Alix with a smirk, "Forfeiting already?" Alix ignores her while he rolls over to Aidan who had his phone out ready to record the race.

"Hold onto this for me, will ya Aidan. I don't want to drop it during the race." Alix explains while he gives the old watch to Aidan who looks down at it. "Hold on, dude. I can't I gotta..." Aidan starts to say only for Alix to interrupt him, "Guard it with your life. It's a family heirloom." He then skates away back over behind the line.