28

I was then cornered by the knights then pointing their axes at me while I say, "Back off, you tin cans." Suddenly a Yo-Yo was infront of my face while I hear Mister Bug yell, "Lady Noire, over here." I smirk while I grab ahold of his Yo-Yo and I salute to the knights while Mister Bug pulls me up and into the window.

I roll inside with a groan while Mister Bug turns to me, "Sorry, Lady Noire. I was busy doing damage control inside." I giggle while he helps me up and I say, "I was managing just fine by myself Mister Bug." Mister Bug smirks while he says, "It's always nice to see you."

I blush while I shake my head knowing he was meant for Adriana. The knights were climbing up the building while Mister Bug uses his Yo-Yo and flies towards them knocking them back down to the ground so they could've get inside.

They keep trying to get inside but Mister Bug and I keep tripping them back to the ground so they couldn't get inside. We both look down seeing the knights groaning in pain while they lie on the ground. I smirk while I pull Mister Bug inside and say, "Strike!"

Mister Bug and I then see Darkblade transform some cars into big catapults and was slinging the knights to the roof. "Why are they going on the roof?" Mister Bug asks while then a knight hits the wall beside the window Mister Bug and I were standing at. Then the knight falls back down to the ground with a groan. "Well, at least some of them anyway." Mister Bug says while I point up to the roof.

"The flag." I say while Mister Bug and I quickly jump up on the roof. "The Akuma must be in her sword." I say while Mister Bug asks, "How are we gonna get ahold of it." I smirk while I spin my baton, "By getting you close to her."

Mister Bug nods his head while he then throws his Yo-Yo wrapping it around Darkblade's arm. Mister Bug then pulls himself up to Darkblade while he then jumps up high in the air and pulls his Yo-Yo back to him catching it. He then falls down to Darkblade trying to grab her sword only to miss and fall on the roof with a groan. He runs his head while I quickly go to the knights that were about to give Darkblade her banner but I quickly hit the knights making them fall to the roof with a groan. I grunt feeling one knight fall on top of me and another knight comes at me.

I struggle to break free from the knights holding me while I fight them. "Villains. Thou impress me not. By the blade of darkness, I hearby declare all peoples of this kingdom are henceforth mine!" Darkblade yells while she had her banner and places it on top of the roof where the other flag was.

When she placed it on the roof the sky was turning black. "Bow to Queen Darkblade!" Darkblade yells while then the sky turns more black and it starts closing in on people turning them into knights. Mister Bug looks and sees along with me while we both then turn back to Darkblade, "Soon thou shalt join my army, you venomous kitty." Darkblade says while she points her sword at me. While I then say, "Not...so...fast!" I push all the knights that were holding me and they fling away from me while I turn to Darkblade.

I hold my baton out and yell, "En garde!" I jump at her while we then fight. I look to see Mister Bug spinning his Yo-Yo while the knights close in on him. I keep fighting Darkblade while I see the darkness coming closer.

Darkblade kicks me back while I grunt and she swings her sword down at me only for me to quickly block it with my baton. I see the darkness getting closer while I hear Mister Bug say, "We're about to wind up as knights too."

It gets closer while then Mister Bug throws his Yo-Yo in the air while he says, "Lucky charm!" His Yo-Yo glows while ladybugs spin around and suddenly a ladybug themed wind-up toy falls into his hands. He groans while saying, "Okay?" He tried to look around trying to see what would work. He then looks to me while I still hold my baton up blocking Darkblade's hits.