38

I land Jagged and I at school and Mister Bug lands beside me while we all then head to Mrs. Damocles's office. "I can't stay here, I'm preforming tonight." Jagged says while Mister Bug says to her, "Don't worry, you'll get to do your gig. You'll even get to wear some awesome shades."

She stares at him confused as to how he knows that while his eyes widened and he quickly say, "Look, while Lady Noire and I are catching this girl Pixelator, we need you to stay put where no-one would think to look for you."

"Hmm. Lady Noire, is this safe? This is a school." Mrs. Damocles says while I smile and say, "Yes, Pixelator would never imagine her idol would actually want to hang out at school." Mrs. Damocles stares at me while my eyes widened then I quickly say, "I mean... isn't school awesome?"

I nervously chuckle while then Jagged says, "This is ridiculous. I don't have time for this. First I get practically hijacked by this crazed fan, and then, I'm attacked by a super-weirdo, then..." I then cut her off, "Wait, what do you know about this crazed fan?"

"She's come to every one of my shows this year. She's also sent me stacks of letters, gone through my trash, she even followed my father to his weekly bingo night." Jagged explains while Mister Bug says, "How creepy." "Not really. It's just a bunch of elderly men getting together having fun." Jagged says while I shake my head and Mister Bug pulls out his Yo-Yo.

He opens his Yo-Yo while he tries to type on it but his pixelated arm goes right through it and he groans frustrated. I giggle while I pull out my baton and I type on it, "Violet...Asa." I say while I type her name in. It starts loading while I then say, "Got her address." Mister Bug and I Start walking away while Jagged says, "You're not gonna leave me here, are you?"

Mrs. Damocles then stares at Jagged who turns to her and quickly says, "I mean...isn't...school awesome?" I giggle to myself while Mister Bug and I leave to Violet's place.

school awesome?" I giggle to myself while Mister Bug and I leave to Violet's place

Mister Bug and I get to Violet's and we open the door walking in. We look around to see a whole bunch of pictures of Jagged Stone. "Well, this isn't creepy at all." Mister Bug says while we both stop and turn to some pictures that weren't of Jagged but of other people.

We take a closer look, "What?" I question to myself while Mister Bug and I stare at the pictures while we both stop on the one with Chris and Adriana. Chris screams while Adriana questions, "Lady Noire? Mister Bug?" "Uh...what are you two doing in there?" I ask.

"Mister Bug, remember me? You're biggest fan." Chris says to Mister Bug with a smile while Chris then says, "Please, please, get us out of here. It's terrible in here." Adriana looks to Chris who looks to her then says, "I mean...it's only terrible when you're not around." Adriana chuckles uncomfortably while I slowly look to Mister Bug only to see him just act normal he didn't look jealous at all which confused me.