27

"Chris is running for the class representative position. And Steven will be his deputy." Mr. Bustier explains to everyone. I look to see Mason isn't here yet since he is late.

I smile to myself thinking about him then I shake my head away from those thoughts because he's meant to with Adriana. Anyway Mr. Bustier then asks, "Do we have any another candidates?" I look to see Kim raising her hand while I then see Chris glare at her.

Kim frowns while Mr. Bustier says, "Yes, Kim?" Kim lowers her hand and says, "Uh...nothing." Kim looks down while then Mason runs in the class and says, "I-I'm sorry. I uh...the bus. Uhm..." Mason rambles while he then starts coughing and says, "Dry throat."

I giggle to myself while Mason sits down beside Aidan. They start talking my guess is about the class representative I know in the show Marinette wins so I know Mason will.

"All right. I'll give all of you until the end of lunch to decide if you liked to be a candidate." Mr. Bustier explains while I shake my head knowing Chris was just gonna threaten everyone.

 Bustier explains while I shake my head knowing Chris was just gonna threaten everyone

My guess was right because I saw Chris go to everyone threatening them. We all get back to class and sit down while Mr. Bustier ask, "So, are there any new candidates who would like to run against Chris and Steven?" I look to see Mason looking at the others seeing they were not gonna say anything.

"Even that Chris and Steven are the only candidates, there's no point in voting so Chris and Steven..." Mr. Bustier says then gets cut off by Mason who stands raising his hand while saying, "I'll run!" Mr. Bustier smiles and says, "Wonderful! You'll need to develop your campaign and have a speech ready by tomorrow we'll have the vote then."

I was walking down the stairs with Adriana when then I hear Aidan say to me, "(Y/N)! Mason can count on your vote right?" I look to Aidan and Mason while I smile, "Sure, depending on his speech

I was walking down the stairs with Adriana when then I hear Aidan say to me, "(Y/N)! Mason can count on your vote right?" I look to Aidan and Mason while I smile, "Sure, depending on his speech." I said with a giggle while I walk off not noticing Mason watch me go with a big smile.