12

"I'll take care of the vending machines!" I say to Mister Bug who nods his head running towards Mrs. Ramier as I turn to Marlen and the butler, "Go hide yourself on the roof." I say to them both as I jump up high over to the vending machines. As I hear Marlen and the Butler both yell, "Go get her, Lady Noire and Mister Bug!"

I run at the vending machines as Mister Bug wraps his Yo-Yo around Mrs. Ramier pulling her to him and away from the vending machines. I use my baton breaking one of the vending machine as I kick the other vending machine breaking it. I then punch the fridge breaking it to pieces as I then stomp on the microwave breaking it.

I then quickly launch myself on the roof as I land beside Mister Bug while he places Mrs. Ramier down on the roof. "Thank you, Mister Bug." Mrs. Ramier says with a grateful smile as Mister Bug says, "Always a pleasure Mrs. Ramier." Mister Bug then grabs his Yo-Yo and turns to me, "Malady, take a look at this." He says opening his Yo-Yo showing me the news.

"Nate Chamack, live here. Normally inanimate objects have come to life, taking control of Paris." Nate says on the news as he then shows City Hall, "Broadcasting live from City Hall, the new mayor has just made a declaration." Nate explains as he then shows the new mayor was a lamp lighting up.

"Is that Morse code?" I question as Mister Bug looks at the news then says, "Do you need subtitles? I speak several languages." I stare at him as I giggled shaking my head as he then turns back to his Yo-Yo watching the lamp. The lamp lights up again as Mister Bug says, "Humans...will...soon be...treated the same way as objects."

Mister Bug turns to me while we then hear Nate say, "Paris' only hope in this dire situation is Lady Noire and Mister B..." Nate then gets cut off by some spotlights chasing after him as he screams and runs away from the screen. A spotlight comes in the camera as the whole live broadcast shuts off.

"Oh, come on! He could've at least finished saying my name!" Mister Bug says with a pout as I shake my head with a smile. I then look seeing a bunch of cars down below then I look up seeing helicopters in the sky. "We'll never be able to defeat them all. We must fight the problem at its source."

I explain as I jump up high landing on top of the roof as Mister Bug lands beside me. "Given her size, we shouldn't have any trouble finding her!" Mister Bug says as I look around Paris as I then see big foot prints in the street. "Hey, look!" I say pointing to the big footprints that were headed to the stadium.

"I think we're on the right track." Mister Bug says with a smirk as he turns to me. We both then jump off the roof following the big footprints to the stadium.

We make it to the stadium as we both land inside the stadium looking around to find no more big footprints

We make it to the stadium as we both land inside the stadium looking around to find no more big footprints. "No more footprints." I say looking around as Mister Bug stands beside me, "Well, she couldn't have just disappeared. She must've leapt over the stadium!" Mister Bug explains as I gasp seeing a whole bunch of vehicles coming and I yell, "The tunnels!"