29

Mason was running roof to roof while he then swings onto his balcony and transforms back into his civilian form. He lands on his feet while he moves his hair out of his face sighing in relief, "That was a close shade." Mason says to Tikki who floats right beside him.

Mason then opens his window while Tikki and him get inside Mason's room. Mason sits down by his desk while Tikki says, "What Lady Noire did for Aidan today was very cool." Mason sighs dreamily while he says, "You think? She was very generous to do that."

He then hears his dad say, "Mason, Aidan's here!" Mason looks to his door while he hears Aidan say, "Don't worry Mr. Dupain-Chang, I'll just head up." Mason turns to Tikki with a small smirk, "He didn't exactly wait very long to tell me the big news."

He then hears Aidan coming up to his room. Mason gasps while he holds his coat open for Tikki, "Hide, Tikki, quick." Tikki then flies into Mason's jacket while he quickly looks to his door with a smile while Tikki hides. Aidan burst into Mason's room, "Dude, you will not believe what just happened to me!"

Mason and Aidan were now on Mason's balcony, "So, Lady Noire and Mister Bug had just saved a bunch of workers from a super-villain

Mason and Aidan were now on Mason's balcony, "So, Lady Noire and Mister Bug had just saved a bunch of workers from a super-villain. There were like a gazillion reporters waiting to interview them and that's when it happened!" Aidan says happily while he pulls his phone out of his pocket. He then gives his phone to Mason who takes it and looks to the video.

Aidan then presses play on the video for Mason. On the video Lady Noire and Mister Bug who both lands down on the ground to their feet while Lady Noire was holding a child in her arms while she walks over to the parents and she gives them their child. She shakes the parent's hands while then the reporters start shouting at Lady Noire and Mister Bug wanting to interview them.

They both looks at the reporters while Lady Noire then turns to the camera Aidan was holding. Lady Noire smiles while she says, "Hey, aren't you Aidan the boy who writes the blog about me? The...Lady Noire Blog?" While in the video the reporters turn to Aidan and Lady Noire and Mister Bug stand in front of Aidan who says, "Uh...y-yeah." Lady Noire smiles, "I like your work. It's awesome keep it up." Lady Noire says giving a thumbs up while her ring beeps. Aidan gasps while he points to Lady Noire's ring, "Your ring, Lady Noire."

Lady Noire gasps a bit while she smiles at Aidan. "Thanks. Better get going. Kitty out." Lady Noire says while she grabs her baton launching herself in the air leaving. Mister Bug then leaves too swinging away. The video then stops while Mason looks to Aidan, "Uh...that was super..." Mason says then gets cut off by Aidan who says, "Cool, right? Lady Noire knows me. My blog! She thinks it's awesome, awesome, awesome!"

Mason smiles and says, "Yeah, that's...awesome." Mason chuckles while Aidan walks to Mason's window and says, "Let me go grab my laptop." Aidan opens Masons's window and goes inside going to get his laptop. Tikki flies out of Mason's jacket while Mason looks to Tikki. "You're right, Tikki. I think it made him a little happy." Mason says with a smile.