1.

1.

The bell rang and Haerin hurriedly stored her laptop and other stuff into her bag. She had to drive her friend to her basketball class and the timing was really tight. She put her bag on her shoulder in an effortlessly elegant way and walked fast to leave the amphitheater in which she just had a business class.

When she arrived at the parking lot, she could already see the features of a tall slim girl with long black hair leaning against her car.

"You sure did take your time buddy." She said when Haerin arrived

"You know I could also just drive myself home and leave you here." Haerin sighed and took place in the driver seat

"Looks like someone is having a bad day." Minji chuckled before entering the car as well

The driveway was peaceful, even though Minji punctuated it by singing Paper Ring by Taylor Swift in the wrong key and Haerin eventually telling her to shut up from time to time.

"Do I have to watch your practice ? I'm really tired and want to go home." Haerin complained as they left the car

Minji chuckled and wrapped her arm around the cat's shoulder before walking toward the gymnasium.

"Come on ! We have the same talk every time. You know I don't have a ride to the dorm without you."

Haerin sighed but stopped protesting and Minji tilted her head against the other girl's head to give her some energy.

"I'll pay you a french breakfast tomorrow." Minji said as they entered the building

"Well... You sure know how to buy me you fox." Haerin replied as a little smirk spread across her face.

As Minji joined her teammates in the field, Haerin setled on the bleachers. She loved Minji and she was glad that the girl had such a passion for basketball but sport wasn't a part of Haerin's interest so she always felt bored watching her best friend practice. In those cases, she always brings her laptop to make headway in her studies. Today wasn't an exception and she quickly started to work on some of her projects.

Until someone came and sat nearby. Haerin at first didn't even take a look at this person but soon enough, this person's presence felt unbearable for the cat-like girl. The newcomer kept wriggling and sighing, making the benches shift and Haerin lost her focus.

After ten minutes of trying to be patient, Haerin was determined to say something to the newcomer. However, when she saw who it was she froze for a few seconds. What was Danielle Marsh doing here ?

Marsh was well known in the university, she took the same business courses as Haerin, she was a beautiful girl with long curly hair, long lashes and light brown eyes that could mesmerize anyone. She was also known to be very sweet and friendly. But what really made her reputation was the fact that she constantly kept having unserious relationships with any hot man in the university. If you had dated her, congratulations, you were officially considered one of the hottest guy in Seoul's university. It was like getting a diploma or something. People talked about getting the Marsh certification. It sounded so ridiculous to Haerin but she knew all of this because Minji loved being updated in the campus drama.

So it was kind of baffling to see her here, at the campus girl basketball team's practice instead of being on a date or at a party. Even though she looked totally bored and like she didn't want to come in the first place.

Haerin almost forgot she was supposed to be angry when the other girl noticed being looked at. She seemed happy to share her boredom with someone since she immediately smiled at Haerin.