35.

35.

Minji sat down on the edge of the bed as she was looking at Hanni removing her earrings near the dressing table of the guestroom, she had her back turned to her but Minji could still observe her annoyed expression from the mirror of it.

It’s already been a few minutes since Hanni started to give her the silent treatment and she was slowly starting to get worried.

“Come on, Hanni… How long are you going to sulk ?” She asked.

However, her girlfriend just childishly shrugged.

“I don't want us to go to bed while being angry at each other.” The Korean insisted.

“Well, I don't want to talk tonight.” Hanni said, finally looking up at Minji from the reflection of the dressing table’s mirror.

“What if I die in my sleep tonight? Or worse, If you die… Wouldn't it be a shame that we went to sleep before dealing with this issue?”

Hanni rolled her eyes and finally turned on herself to face Minji and she leaned back on the dressing table, her arm crossed. “What kind of crazy psycho are you to even think like that? Why are you threatening me with scary scenarios involving death ?”

Minji sighed. “Why are you misreading everything today ?”

“Misreading? I didn't misread anything. You said yourself that I was high-maintenance.”

“Because you are, honey… Look what you’re making me go through for just a little thing like that.” Minji said.

“You’re really not helping yourself by saying that.” Hanni frowned.

Minji stood up and slowly reached Hanni to take her hands in hers. “I know high-maintenance has a negative connotation but I didn't mean it as a bad thing. I like how you make everything complicated. Life would be boring otherwise.” She said, tilting her head. “Like, even right now… Aside from the fact I’m saddened that you're mad at me… A part of me still likes the current situation because you look really cute when you're sulking and if I wasn't thinking rationally I probably would be kissing you right now.”

Hanni struggled to hold back her smile at those explanations. “Weirdo…” She huffed, turning her head away because otherwise she couldn't continue to act logically. “I don't understand how you can turn this into a good thing.”

“Look… It's been a few months since we're together now. We are obviously going to start noticing each other's flaws. You needing constant attention can be considered one of them… Some people like Hyein can see it as a turn off but that's not my case.” She said, softly caressing Hanni's hands. “What I mean is that… I don't know what you're doing to me but I even seem to like your defaults. It’s a good thing ! So… Can we please… please make up now ? This argument is so stupid.”

Hanni chuckled when she saw Minji's pleading expression and ended up nodding. “Fine. You're lucky for being blessed with this smooth talker ability” She said, flicking Minji’s forehead.

Minji groaned and rubbed her forehead as she made her way back to sit on the edge of the bed, relieved that she succeeded in convincing Hanni to stop sulking.

“There's still a thing bothering me though…” Hanni said, taking a few steps closer to Minji. “How come I can't find you any flaws even when I think about it ?”

Minji immediately gained back her smile at those words and grabbed Hanni's sleeve, slowly bringing her closer. “Think about it well. You’ll ultimately find one.”

However, Hanni's mind was already elsewhere the moment Minji pulled her closer and looked up at her with that charming smile. She swallowed nervously while examining the Korean girl’s face. “You're so annoyingly attractive.” She frowned.

Minji chuckled and wrapped her arms around her girlfriend’s waist. “The task was to find me a default. Not to compliment me.” She said.

“If you can turn being high-maintenance into something good then I can turn your attractiveness into a flaw.” Hanni explained really seriously while looking down at her.

Minji frowned and opened her mouth like she was about to say something but Hanni cupped her face before. “Don’t say anything. I don’t even know what I am talking about either.” She whispered, slowly brushing Minji’s lips with her thumb. “It’s just that… the sight of your lips is too distracting to think properly. I always turn into a fool and lose track of my thoughts when I look at you from up close. That's what I mean by annoyingly attractive.”

Minji smirked, she was already holding herself back from earlier and Hanni's speech and behavior just turned her on more.

So she took Hanni's thumb in between her teeth, gently biting it to frustrate the girl a little.

Hanni's eyes twitched at the feeling and she removed her thumb from Minji's mouth, slowly trailing it on the Korean's chin before lifting it up as she leaned on her to capture her plump lips with her own.

Their lips immediately moved against each other in perfect harmony as they gradually deepened the kiss.

Minji’s hold on Hanni's waist tightened instinctively and at the feeling of her fingers, Hanni felt her skin burn even through the fabric of her shirt.

But she still needed this last barrier to be gone to enjoy Minji's touch fully.

So she receded and removed Minji’s shirt in a hurry while Minji herself was pulling Hanni's skirt down.

Then, Hanni also removed her own top and skilfully unbuttoned her bra with one hand, revealing herself entirely to Minji who started to kiss her neck up eagerly.

In a gentle move, the Korean girl made her fell over the mattress without stopping to leave wet kisses along her skin. Then, she grasped one of Hanni's thighs, bringing it closer to her, feeling her soft flesh with the tips of her fingers while Hanni held onto the back of her head to get rid of any remaining space between them.

Hanni closed her eyes, only focusing on the sensation Minji was making her feel. The pressure of her fingers against her thigh, her deep breath caressing her skin in between the kisses, the feeling of her tongue running over her body. She was already feeling so wet because of it.

Their heavy breath was the only thing filling the silence in the room.

Her fingers wandered on Minji's hair as the Korean was slowly lowering her kiss to her chest, taking time to tease Hanni by sliding her tongue on her breast, sucking on it which made her hitch because of the delightful sensation.

And Minji's lips kept getting lower and lower, sucking Hanni's skin from time to time, always spacing those special treatments to surprise the Australian girl who painfully had to hold back her moans to not make themselves known to the others.

Minji was now kissing Hanni's left leg up and down, still taking the teasing further, determined to make her girlfriend wait before giving her what she wants.

After some time, she removed the only remaining fabric separating her from Hanni and left some hot wet kisses on the girl's inner thighs before finally reaching the right spot. 

Hanni's back arched at the feeling of Minji’s tongue sucking her sensitive spot before sinking deep in her and she gripped the sheets tightly while turning her face to the side, smothering her voice the best she could with the mattress.

“I’m so… so close, Minji…” She whimpered.

Once they were done with their late night physical activity, Hanni snuggled up to Minji’s chest and gave a little kiss on her cheek before closing her eyes.

The Korean girl chuckled and softly caressed her girlfriend's hair. “We should stop doing this in Danielle's house. She’s not going to allow us in there anymore if we continue.”

A devilish smile spread on Hanni's face. “She can try to chase us if she wants but I have the keys so there's no way she is getting rid of us.”

“Right… I forgot about that.” Minji yawned. “There's no problem then…”

Hanni nodded slowly. “Next time, I’m taking care of you.”

“There’s no going back on those words Hanni because I’ll look forward to it.”