25.

25.

A few days later, Danielle gathered her friends in her apartement. Hyein was laying on the whole couch, leaving just a small space for Hanni to sit down.

Danielle was standing in front of them to explain what happened when she stalked Haerin the other day and reveal the reality behind the cat-like girl's lies.

She already kind of explained that everything was fine by text but they didn't got time to talk about it in person. Mostly because of Hanni's busy schedule. Today was the time for details.

“I swear y’all just like to add useless drama to your lives. I can't believe that for a few days we were all in panic thinking that Haerin was a cheater.” Hyein sighed, once Danielle was done with her story. Then she laughed a little at how ridiculous that sounded.

“Ugh… This time, it wasn't my fault at all. Blame Haerin for acting weird.” Danielle huffed as she pushed Hyein's legs off of the couch so that she could sit in between her friends.

Hanni chuckled. “Well at least everything ended well. I’m glad that Saerom aunty understood and is down to help you.”

“Yeah… It was surprising.” Danielle smiled.

Hanni nodded and after a few seconds of silence she cleared her throat. “Uhm… Since it’s time for love life updates… I also have something to admit.”

Danielle's head turned curiously towards the little one and Hyein who was still slumped on the couch immediately straightened up.

“Well… Tell us ! I’mma die of curiosity.” She exclaimed. She already knew something was off with Hanni and Minji and she definitely needed more details.

Then, Hanni started to explain to them what happened the night they were all gathered at Danielle's. Not without squealing of shyness every two seconds while Danielle was hyping her up with little comments like “Girl~”, “What happened to I cannot flirt?” or  “That was smooth I must admit” which made it even harder for Hanni to continue her story without blushing.

“I knew it ! You were so obvious!” Hyein exclaimed at the end of her explanation.

“They were ? I didn't notice anything…” Danielle said.

“You must be blind because they were even harder to support than Haerin and you.”

“You're overreacting a little Hyein.” Hanni said, trying to reassure herself that she wasn't completely transparent.

“Hmm…” Danielle thought to herself, she really had no idea that Hanni and Minji's relationship evolved in that way. “I’ve been a horrible friend this past few weeks.” She realized out loud. “Like… I constantly rely on you when something is wrong with Haerin and I wasn't even grateful because I kept yelling at y’all when you were just giving me advice. On the other hand, I didn't even pay attention to what was going on in your lives. I was absolutely clueless about everything that happened between Minji and you.” She gasped, realizing how egoist she's been. “Oh my god, I’m such a bitch. I’m sorry.”

Hanni and Hyein exchanged a surprised look before bursting into laughter. What Danielle said wasn't absolutely false but it felt really dramatic for nothing. “It's okay. You were going through some shit.” Hyein said, once she calmed down a little.

“That's not an excuse!” Danielle protested, still feeling guilty and a bit irritated of her friend's unseriousness.

“Well… Instead of being sorry just be thankful that you have two absolutely amazing, gorgeous and literally perfect friends by your side that will love you even if you fuck up a hundred times.” Hanni said with a sly smile.