34.

34.

Danielle exhaled as they were waiting for the elevator. The day seemed so long and she just wanted to get home and sleep for at least 8 hours straight.

However, when they arrived in front of her apartment and she put the keys on the lock, they heard two distinct voices yelling at each other. Danielle immediately stopped and sighed.

"What's going on...?" She said, looking towards Haerin, already terrified of what she's going to witness on the other side of the door.

"Looks like the childrens are home." Haerin said, getting ahead of Danielle to open the door.

When they entered, they were immediately welcomed by the Australian girl. "Oh ! You guys finally arrived!" Hanni exclaimed, coming out of the kitchen.

"How and why are you here ?" Danielle sighed, looking behind Hanni and noticing with horror that Minji was following Hyein with a butter knife all around the apartment which explained the screams from earlier.

"Let me remind you that you gave me a double of the keys."

"Yes... In case of urgent matters. Not for you to show up whenever you want and bring the zoo with you." Danielle said as Haerin entered the kitchen to stop Minji from threatening Hyein. "Why are they fighting again ?"

Hanni turned her face to see Haerin struggling to hold back Minji and shrugged. "I don't know, I stopped listening to them. They're fighting so much that it isn't even entertaining anymore." She sighed. "Anyway, we obviously came to know how the talk went." She added, gesturing to Danielle to go to the living room so they could sit.

A few minutes later, they were all gathered and the girls could explain to the others everything that happened at the meeting with Danielle's father.

"See ! My idea wasn't that bad." Hanni flipped her hair proudly. "Haerin knows how to recognize a good plan. She's perfect for the business world."

"It's still a bit far-fetched in my opinion..." Danielle said. "But Haerin negotiated it well. He seemed convinced. Plus, my mom is probably going to argue in our favor and I literally never saw this man say no to my mother. So things are looking pretty good so far."

"Who thought our Dani was going to be the first one getting married ?" Hyein joked, looking at Hanni.

"I know !" Hanni exclaimed. "I thought she was going to be a whore for the rest of her life. I feel so proud. We have come a long way."

"I'm tired of this talk.... Let me live...." Danielle whined, making everyone laugh.

She never hid who she was but she was kind of regretting her past now, everyone was teasing her left and right because of it.

"Guys, don't take it too far." Haerin said calmly, as the others were still laughing.

"Yes, sorry." Hyein said immediately and Hanni also nodded.

Danielle's jaw dropped, she knew they would never have listened if she was the one asking them to stop.

"I still can't process that y'all may get married. This is so unexpected." Minji chuckled. "You're moving fast, buddy." She added, teasingly hitting Haerin with her elbow. "But anyway, congratulations girls !"

"Hell yeah ! Let's go lesbians !" Hyein exclaimed.

Danielle and Haerin puffed in amusement, their friends were so unserious as usual.

"Anyway, now that you got a summary of the events... Can y'all leave ? I'm tired, I want to rest."

"No way." Hanni replied instantly. "We waited all day for you to come back and you got great news. Tonight, we're celebrating !"