26.

26.

As Danielle and Hanni were riding an attraction that didn't interest Hyein. The Korean girl decided to walk in a stand that sold accessories near the front gate so that she could welcome the rest of the group once they arrived.  

She didn't really enter to buy anything specific. However her eyes immediately flashed on some headbands and decided to buy one of them for everyone except herself since she couldn't decide on which one to get.

Unsurprisingly, even if her actions were well intentioned, it still led to a bickering session with Minji once the whole team was gathered.

“Why do I get the bear headband?” Minji complained.

“I thought it suited you.” Hyein replied as she extended a rabbit headband to Hanni.

Minji rolled her eyes. “I obviously should have the fox one !” 

“Can you just stop complaining for once ? Why do you want to be a fox so badly ?” Hyein sighed.

“If Hanni gets the rabbit one I’m obviously going to be the fox ! Didn't you watch Zootopia?” She replied like it was evident.

Hyein pinched the bridge of her nose, slowly getting annoyed. “Knock some sense into her, would you ?” She said desperately to Hanni.

However, Hanni just observed Minji going back inside the store to buy herself the fox headband. “Her reasons are kind of cute though…” She replied with a foolish smile.

“Ugh… I hate love.” Hyein stated before giving up and putting the bear headband on her own head.

A little further, Danielle was delicately putting a cat headband on her girlfriend’s head. Then, she took her phone and started to take thousands of pictures of her from all kinds of angles as she kept saying she looked cute and they had to immortalize the moment. 

Haerin was embarrassed and she found the whole headband idea childish but since Danielle looked so hyped up and excited about it she just let her do whatever she wanted. 

“See how we’re a good match, kitty ? You got the cat one and I got the puppy. She did analyze us well.” Danielle said happily once she was done with the photo shooting session.

Haerin chuckled. “I guess we do make a pretty good team.” She said softly as she pulled Danielle closer to give her a kiss.

“Stop…” The mixed said, putting her finger on Haerin's lips to prevent the kiss. “Hyein said no flirting today.”

“But you literally just gave me an opening.” Haerin frowned. 

“Well… It's a tough task to apply.” Danielle shrugged. “So you’ll have to keep me in check too.” She winked before joining their friends.

Once Minji came back with her headband, they took a few group pictures and then, they went to enjoy some attractions. 

Haerin managed to hide her fear at first, as the rides they took weren't too much. Nevertheless, they slowly made their way towards the biggest rollercoaster in the fair and no one seemed to back down so she felt trapped into following them. She tried to not look up at the ride nor focus on how high the slopes were. 

Fortunately, Minji and Hyein were once again putting on a show that distracted the cat-like girl from her tragic thoughts of dying because of a derailment of the cars during the ride.

“I’m going to sit with Hanni.” Hyein said sharply.

“You were with her the ride before this one and Danielle was next to her in the one even before. It’s my turn now !” Minji protested.