6.

6.

"Haerin said you should be more straightforward because Minji is dense for this type of thing." Danielle said while painting her nails red.

"Straightforward ? More straightforward ? Dani are you insane ? I struggle to make eye contact with her without shitting my pants and you expect me to openly flirt with Minji !?" Hanni whined.

"It's not that deep Hanni. People flirt just for fun between friends too these days. Haerin and I do it all the time."

Hanni sighed, feeling tired of hearing Haerin's name coming out of Danielle's mouth at every sentence she makes.

"Y'all are just weird."

Danielle rolled her eyes and started to paint her other hand's nail. "By the way, I got a double date in two weeks and I need to bring a friend. You wanna come ?"

"Hell no. Never again." Hanni replied categorically

"Come on. It was fun !" Danielle laughed as she was recalling the memories of their last double date.

"He was shorter than me, Dani ! And he smelled like fish. And he kept saying we looked so good together. Oh my god, I feel like throwing up again. Ew."

Danielle almost cried of laughter the more Hanni was refreshing the memory of this iconic night.

"I swear I didn't know it would turn out like this Hanni. But you don't have to worry this time, I asked Sunwoo to show me a picture of his friend. He's really handsome." Danielle tried desperately to convince Hanni.

Hanni said no again and Danielle started pouting like a brat.

"It's time like this I wished Hyein was in Korea with us. I know she would have said yes just for the plot." Danielle huffed.

"Yeah... I miss her too." Hanni leaned back on the couch. "She's coming in a month. The three of us will be reunited again." Danielle softly smiled at Hanni.

"Anyway, since none of us have anything to do today... Don't you want to invite Haerin and Minji to hangout." Hanni suggested to Danielle.

"Why am I the one inviting them ?" Danielle said still not forgetting Hanni for refusing to go on the double date.

"Well, you're closer to Haerin."

"Don't act like you're suggesting this to see Haerin."

"Fine." Hanni sighed. "I'll do it myself." She reached for her phone and started to type Haerin's number because there was no way she could call Minji without stuttering.

"Hey kitty !" Hanni greeted when Haerin answered the phone.

"Don't call me like that." Haerin said instantly.

"But Danielle always calls you like that !" Hanni protested

"I don't care. Don't call me like that." Haerin repeated

Danielle who was blowing her nails to make the nail paint dry faster started to smirk while listening to the conversation. The fact that Haerin only let her call her "kitty" strangely made her feel butterflies in her stomach. It was like being a vip.

Hanni and Haerin started to argue over the phone for a few minutes before Hanni could tell the principal topic for which the call has been made : the hangout plan.

"I'll tell her when she'll come out of the shower but I can't promise you she'll say yes. She was looking pretty down earlier." Haerin replied.

"Why what happened?" Hanni asked, a bit worried.