7.

7.

Hanni was sitting on the couch of Minji and Haerin's dorm as the tall girl was searching for the sprain treatment she needed. She felt a bit awkward to be there, it was like she wasn't in the right place. She never had to be alone with Minji before and honestly she didn't have a clue for how to behave or what to say to her.

She sighed and looked through the window, it was getting darker outside and the sky was cloudy like it was about to rain.

The taller girl finally came back to the living room with the treatment. She crouched face to Hanni who was watching her every movement nervously.

"Can you lift your pants a little ?" Minji asked softly so she could apply the treatment.

Hanni timidly nodded and executed Minji's command. The tall girl applied the treatment as gently as possible on the Aussie girl's ankle. There was an uneasy silence in the air. Even Minji could feel it, she wasn't the type to get shy nor be awkward ordinarily but now that it was just the two of them it felt like her tongue was all in knots and a dense veil clouded her mind.

"All done." She said with a little smile before standing up. "You should try not to walk a lot in the next few days."

Hanni nodded. "Thank you. I should probably go now." She stood up but Minji put her hands on her shoulder and made her sit back.

"Don't. Be my guest today. It's already dark outside, it's raining and with your sprained ankle it wouldn't be great to walk all the way to your house. You can use Haerin's room for the night."

"But what about Haerin ?" Hanni asked, a bit puzzled.

"Don't worry I already texted her to spend the night elsewhere."

"You chased her from her own house for me ? I don't know if I feel bad or if I'm flattered." Hanni chuckled, feeling a bit more comfortable.

"No need to feel bad. She's probably going to stay at Danielle's. It's all part of my plan. Hopefully these two idiots will finally confess their feelings for each other." Minji sighed desperately.

"You're too optimistic my dear Minji. Danielle still doesn't accept that she has a crush on Haerin."

"What ? But she's even more obvious than Haerin !?" Minji exclaimed.

Hanni shrugged before chuckling a little at Minji's face.

"Anyway." Minji opened the tv. "Choose a movie, I'm going to cook. Anything you want to eat ?" She asked while rolling up her sleeves.

"Uhm... Actually I'm craving some Mac and cheese." Hanni said as she instinctively rubbed her stomach.

"A basic. I like your style." Minji winked before disappearing in the kitchen.

Hanni felt her heart flutter a little as she watched her walk away. For about fifteen minutes, she struggled to find the perfect movie and finally decided on "10 things I hate about you". A classic. Never gets old.

Feeling a bit bored, she decided to join Minji in the kitchen. She sneaked behind her back and looked at the food above the tall girl's shoulder. It looked and smelled delicious.

"So you did know how to cook after all." Hanni said.

"Because you doubted my capacity ?" Minji chuckled while mixing the food.

"Well, it sounded unfair. A girl who's good looking, smart, good at sport and who knows how to cook. Sounds kinda crazy to me." The sentences slipped from Hanni's mouth before she could think of it.

Minji chuckled. "Almost made me blush." She said.

"What a shame. I missed my shot by a hair's breadth."