33.

33.

After making her walk endlessly throughout the building, Danielle finally pulled Haerin inside a room. When her eyes finally accustomed to the semi-obscurity of it, the cat-like girl saw shelves all around, with finders and cardboard filled with old documents, laid on them. That was a sort of storage room, she thought. The kind of place no one usually goes to.

Then, she looked at Danielle struggling to reach something on the top of one of the shelves. “There should be a double of the keys here, just in case someone tries to enter.” She mumbled more to herself than for Haerin.

“I know I told you you must know some place calm but that almost seemed too natural for you…  Like you did this before.” Haerin frowned.

Danielle sighed. “Kitty… Don’t dig things you wouldn't want to know about.” She said, starting to lock the door.

Haerin's jaw clenched at what that answer implied. “I guess I’ll have to put all my talent in action to be the only memory remaining in this place…”

Danielle froze as she was turning the key in the lock and bit her lips nervously, feeling her heartbeat quicken in anticipation. Haerin’s voice sounded annoyed and that… was extremely hot in her opinion.

“Oh… Bold statement…” She said with a smirk, facing back Haerin.

Haerin's expression remained serious as she slowly took a few steps closer towards Danielle. “I’ve always been ambitious.” She said, putting her hands on the mixed girl's hips. She slowly leaned towards her and hummed Danielle's scent, her nose trailing on her bare skin, making the mixed girl hold her breath unconsciously. Haerin’s movement were way too slow for Danielle and it was starting to drive her insane.

“And I always get what I want.” Haerin whispered, finally retreating while looking at Danielle with a satisfied smirk.

Danielle swallowed as she struggled to maintain Haerin’s gaze.

Haerin chuckled at the obvious frustration in Danielle's eyes and pulled her closer. She leaned back toward her girlfriend to kiss her without waiting furthermore, taking a few steps in the process, making Danielle's back collide with the door at some point.

The mixed girl answered the kiss with the same energy, fighting her way back for dominance, even if she knew in the back of her clouded mind that she would ultimately fold and let Haerin lead the dance.

One of Haerin’s hand wrapped around her back to help her keep balance as the other one slipped inside her jean’s back pocket, teasingly grabbing her behind which made it even harder for her to think properly.

Haerin was once again being completely intoxicated by Danielle's signature cherry scent. She started to leave kisses on the mixed girl’s jaw, slowly making her way down to her neck while Danielle held onto her hair roughly.

Danielle's skin felt so soft under her lips and Haerin was determined to taste every inch of it. “I think I'll never get enough of you…” She whispered in such a sultry voice that it sent tingling sensations down Danielle's stomach or even further if she was being completely honest with herself.

Danielle's breath became jerky in no time as the cat-like girl was now roughly sucking on her skin, probably leaving marks but none of them cared at this point. Hearing Danielle whimper right beside her ear was too motivating for Haerin to stop.

She was now lifting her girlfriend's shirt, leaving some kisses along her belly in the process before tossing the piece of clothing in a corner of the room.

She unclasped Danielle's bra almost right after, making Danielle's grip on her hair tighten even more as she was flicking her tongue against the side of her breast.