CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE

Warning: This chapter contains graphic sexual content.

.

"Want to play Just Dance before you go off to class?" Jazzy asked me as we sat on the couch in my living room.

I shrugged, "Sure." I said and stood up.

Jazzy grabbed the controllers and gave me one and kept one for herself. "Now you better not vomit when we start moving." I warned.

She smiled, "I just have the remaining headache from my God awful hangover not nausea, I promise."

I grinned, "Good the Lord knows I can't handle you throwing up any more." I teased.

"Ha ha ha," she said and rolled her eyes making me laugh.

Jazzy flipped through the songs and clicked on a song by Alexandra Burke called Start Without You.

"I've never heard this song," I mused.

Jazzy nodded, "She's a British artist, I found her on YouTube one day, she won the UK X-Factor. I like her, this song is good to." She beamed.

The song started playing and It sounded like one of them hip shaking songs and it turns out I was right. "These are the dance moves for this song?" I gasped when the chorus came on and we had drop low and rotated our hips and butt as we did.

Jazzy laughed, "It's sexy right? Imagine doing this in Jed's. I can picture Justin's face as he caters us out of the place." She cackled maing me laugh.

"Or my brothers-"

"What about your brothers?" Harley and Dante's voice said from behind us in unison.

Speak of the devils.

"Just that you wouldn't like us dancing like this to this song in Jed's," I snickered as we had go low again.

"Jesus Christ. I don't need to see that, Kyah!" Harley spat.

I laughed and shook my ass just to annoy him further.

"Kyah, cut that out!" Dante demanded.

I rolled my eyes with my back still to them. "I can't. We're playing a game, you know?" I said and pointed to the T.V where Jazzy and I where following the on screen dance.

"Yeah, well, Jazzy needs to cut it out as well." Justin's cut butted in.

I smiled.

Of course he would be with them.

"Sorry, can't." Jazzy said.

"Dude, I had you on that drop," I shouted as Jazzy hesitated on the next move.

She scoffed, "Yeah, well, you missed two hip trusts." She pointed out and there was curse words and snarls from behind us.

"Who chose this song?" Harley asked, curiously.

"Jazzy," Justin answered sounding annoyed. "She likes this singer."

Jazzy nodded while still dancing. "I play her music a lot, it pisses him and Jaxon off," She whispered to me and I chuckled as the song ended.

"Dude, yes!" I said as the song changed and went into Party Rock Anthem. "Can you shuffle?" I asked Jazzy.

She nodded, I laughed and slapped her hand.

I heard my brothers and Justin chuckle from behind us but I ignored them. I can shuffle damn well and so can Jazzy. I think they where laughing because I was rapping the song as I danced.

"Kyah," Rayne yelled from her bedroom, "we have class in like twenty minutes."

I sighed and put my controller thing down, "I'm ready." I shouted back and my brother winced.