CHAPTER FOURTEEN

.

*One week later*

"Justin!" I screamed in anger while stripping the sheets for the bed we shared.

"What now?" He yelled from the living area.

"This room is a disgrace. You are a pig, I'm rooming with a pig. A big fat sloppy slut of a pig." I screamed out again.

I heard laughter so I stopped into the living area. "You two are like a married couple." Harley joked.

"Well, I want a damn divorce." I hissed.

"You wound me, Kitten." Justin chuckled with his hand placed over his heart.

"Find this funny do you?" I asked holding up and used condom.

I had tissue on it obviously so I didn't touch it.

"Um.." Justin just stared at me.

"Nothing to stay now big man have you? Fucking disgusting." I spat then put it in the bin then stomped back to the bedroom.

Calm down. I thought to myself, they will know something is wrong with you. They will figure it out if you keep freaking out.

I took big breaths to relax.

"Bro, you bagged a chick this week?" I heard Dante ask him.

"Yeah, the other night when Kyah stayed out late with Rayne." Justin replied quietly.

I felt sick, so unbelievably sick. Why the hell did this bother me that Justin had sex with another girl? It Justin, it's what he does!

Man whore!

"Why is she so mad?" Justin asked obviously brothered.

There was silence while I cleaned around the room.

"Well, maybe its because you.. I hate thinking about this but you had sex with her and now you bagged a new girl. Girls are weird about shit like that man." Harley suggested.

He was right about that.

"Kitten?" I heard Justin say getting closer to the bedroom.

"IF YOU EVEN THINK OF STEPPING FOOT IN THIS ROOM, I WILL PUNCH THE TEETH OUT OF YOUR STUPID FUCKING HEAD." I yelled and felt my body tense up again.

"Oh my God." I heard him mutter as he turned around. "She's lost it man." He then said to Harley.

"Just let her cool off, I wouldn't doubt her threat man she's gone a bit loca lately-"

"I can hear you Dante. Stop speaking Spanish, Rayne isn't here for you to impress you just sound like a cocky ass to everyone else." I shouted again.

My God, who is this person controlling my voice?

"Wow. Someone unleashed a beast." He muttered and I hear the other two snicker.

"Fucking idiots." I screamed.

I was absolutely livid. The fact Justin sleep with another girl annoyed me and that he didn't tell me, I mean I slept in this room that night, he could have told me.

I went into the bathroom, when I pulled down my panties blood was on them.

"Ohhhh." I said out loud.

I get it, I'm PMSing, that's all it is.

Huh, figures.

I looked for my tampons and forgot Dante used up the box the other day sticking them up peoples noses and my fresh box was in my bag in the kitchen.