CHAPTER FOUR

.

I glanced over my shoulder as I walked away and seen Justin smile at me and walk toward me but heat flushed my body again and I turned back around ignoring my brothers and Rayne's calls and quickly walked to the exit.

I opened the door and quickly climbed up the ladder until I was back in the empty room above Jed's.

I was surprised at how quiet things where after leaving such a loud area it was literally like I had suddenly gone deaf but I knew I hadn't because there was a slight ringing in my ear from Jed's music. The sound proof room did it's job, that's for sure.

I left the room and passed the two bouncers smiling at them as I walked by.

"Kyah." I heard Harley call me as I reached my car.

I stopped and turned to him, Jackson and Dante where with him. Justin and Rayne hung back at the door while my brothers came over to me.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asked. "I'm fine, I just need air. It was very warm down there." I shrugged.

"I knew it was a bad idea letting you come here." Harley muttered.

"I'm fine, honestly. I didn't freak out seeing the fight and I don't feel like freaking out. It's a good sign, I just want to be on my own to um process, I guess." I shrugged.

"You don't need to explain little sister." Jackson said and he wrapped his arms around me. "Dante can you drop Rayne back to the apartment when she's ready. I want to leave now." I said.

He nodded and then smiled. "Sure sis."

He leaned into me. "Want me to help you visualize?" He asked and I shook my head.

He means meditate, he always does it with me with I'm in panic mode.

"You want your winnings? You won big." Harley asked me with a wide grin.

I waved him off. "Some brainless girls you two will 'woo' will enjoy a drink out of it, I'm sure." I smirked.

"Oh, so caring you are, little sister." Jackson sang making me laugh.

The boys smiled when I laughed, they always did its kind of weird. I mean I know brothers can be close and protective but mine take it to a whole new level but I know they are this way because of what happened to me when I was little. They feel the need to always protect me.

They can't help it, I secretly love it though except when it comes to guys, then I hate it with a passion.

Dante kissed my cheek and turned going back over to Rayne, she waved and blew a kiss at me then went back down to Jed's she know I want to be on my own.

Jackson kissed and hugged me and returned back inside. Justin still stood there though.

"I think he wants to see if you're okay." Harley grinned.

"Oh, so he is allowed talk to me then?" I teased.

"Yep, he's my bro again, he has permission." He smirked I swatted his arms making him chuckle. "Funny how only a few hours ago you wanted to kill him." I laughed.

Harley chuckled. "We talked it out, you know like big boys do." He shrugged.

"Love you." I mumbled as I hugged him.

"Love you little sister, more than you know." He kissed my head then walked back inside and knuckle touched Justin on the way.

Justin made his way over to me still shirtless might I add. "Hey." He smiled.