CHAPTER EIGHT

YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY IM BEING NICE

______________________

I felt Rayne hot on my heels and luckily I managed to make it out of the building before I started crying. "They embarrass me so much, I'm sick of it." I cried and she pulled me into a hug.

"They're jerks who love you so much they annoy you." She said making me laugh.

"They preach about how they will kill a guy who upsets and yet they are the only guys who actually do upset me." I snarled and whipped my face.

"Do I look horrible?" I asked Rayne.

"Kind of." She smiled.

I laughed as she hugged me again. She patted around my eyes clearing away smudged mascara away and touched up my face with a little powder and some blush.

"I can't go back in there now, they will know I was crying." I sighed and sat with my legs criss-crossed in the grass.

"Um Kyah." Rayne said and nodded over my shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder and seen the windows to the cafeteria was directly behind us about twenty yards away. My brothers table is right my the window. They clearly seen me and knew I had being crying.

"Great." I sighed and laid back on the grass.

"I bet they feel like shit." Rayne said quietly lying beside me.

"Good." I huffed.

We paused for a few seconds then sat up and looked at each other and randomly fell around laughing. I knocked Rayne's can of coke she had in her hand on her leg and she kicked her leg in a reflex and spilled some of the drink on my top.

I jumped up screaming and laughed. We where both covered in coke and found it hilarious.

"You two are easily amused." A voice said from my left.

I turned and seen that guy Jeff from Jed's. He looked pretty busted up from the fight with Justin but still looked scary, I felt a sick pain in my stomach. How did i ever think he was cute, he is scary. I turned to the window and seen what looked like guys quickly running from the table.

"Go away before my brothers come out here." I said in a shaky voice.

"Don't you and this bitch here want to come for a ride with me?" He smirked.

"Dante!". Rayne randomly screamed.

Jeff laughed "What I will do to you just to piss off your brothers and Bieber." He winked at me then jogged off towards the car park.

I heard my brothers shouting stuff as they came towards us. Justin and Harley didn't stop at me and Rayne then sprinted past us going towards the car park.

I tried not to get all panicky.

"Don't fight." I shouted.

Jackson stood in front of me. "He didn't touch you, did he?" He asked getting his breathe back.

I shook my head. "No, he was just been creepy." I said and he sighed in relief then hugged me.

Dante hugged Rayne, then me.

I didn't realise it but I was shaking. "Breathe." he whispered.

He closed his eyes and I followed suit.

"Nice big breathes, plenty of cold air calming entering your lungs." He murmured.

When I relaxed a little I rested my head on his shoulder.