CHAPTER SEVEN

"Harry, omigod help." I whispered and he chuckled.

"Don't laugh help me, I'm going to puke." I almost cried.

"He will just ask you solve the equation, go on. He does this every year to new students." He laughed and nudged me.

I silently walked down to front of the class.

"Everyone say hello to Miss Edwards." The professor beamed, the class murmured hello's and there was a whistle or two so I did the awkward half wave thing.

"The only freshman to take on my classes ladies and gents." He said proudly.

I flushed red and looked down. "I take it your good with math then my dear?" I just shrugged not trusting myself to speak in case I got sick.

"Can you solve this?" he gestured the equation that was bored.

I already did out the equation in my notebook when he called the roster so that eased my mind a bit.

"Sure." I said, he smiled and handed me his white board marker.

I repeated what I did in my notebook onto the board.

"That's meant to be two squared not just two and you forgot to carry your eight over." I said quietly to the professor as I change his mistake and finished the equation and handed him back his marker.

He let out a loud cackled laugh. "Right you are." He said after he re-checked the board.

He told me I could go back to my seat so I did very quickly, I got stares off the students but didn't meet any of there gazes.

I slumped down in my seat and received a side hug from Harry. "Well done." He beamed.

I smiled, I only just met this guy and he already seemed like a cool dude.

"Thanks." I whispered back with a little smile.

The rest of the class went by and before I knew it, it was lunch. "Lunch?" I said to Harry as we walked down the steps.

"I've no classes for an hour, I'm going the library for awhile. We have most of our classes together though, I'll meet up with you later." He assured.

"You wound me but I'll let you away with it because you're good looking with great taste in guys." I bounced making him laugh.

He kissed my cheek. "Thanks for not being weird around me." He whispered.

I knew what he meant.

"I like you the way you are." I grinned.

He smiled as he waved walking towards the main building. "Impressive Kitten." Justin fell in step with me as I left the class.

"Go away." I said and quickened my pace.

"Hold up". he said and took hold of my arm.

"What's wrong?" he asked me.

"You knew he would ask me to that equation!" I hissed.

"He does it to all the new students, who am I to mess with tradition?" He laughed loudly then checked out a blonde who walked in front of him.

I shook my head and turned away from him. "Kyah." He called after me still laughing.

Asshole, I thought and made a beeline for the cafeteria.

"Whoa there, pretty lady." Jake said as he took my arm steadying me.

I re-flexed a pulled it back.

"You scared me." I laughed a little.

"Sorry." He smiled. "I'm really looking forward to tonight."