CHAPTER TWO

.

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my butt. "Rayne, who would approach me, look at me." I gestured to my hair tired up in a bun on my head, converse, denim shorts and plain tank top.

"You really have to stop putting yourself down Kyah, you are beautiful and I'm not saying that because I'm your best friend. I'm saying it because its true, mami." She stated and pushed me into the bathroom barking orders for me to shower and shave.

I chuckled at her but went along with what she was saying and took a shower, shaving everywhere that need to be shaved.

When I was showered I stepped out and dried myself with a towel. I wrapped myself in the towel and went back into my room.

Black panties, stick on boobs were on the bed along with a short black dress that had no back. It was beautiful but I was nervous about putting it on, thankfully when I did it fit like a glove.

Rayne and I are the same size, her being Latina makes her a tiny bit more curvy by me but not by much. We're not stick thin girls, we have hips and butts, big in both aspects!

I picked up the gel boob things and studied them. "Rayne, what's with the gel boob things?" I yelled.

"You can't wear a bra with that dress because its backless, the stick on are meant to hold your girls up. It's what there for, it's a gel sticky bra." She yelled back from her room.

"Okay." I shouted and awkwardly put them on myself,.

I jumped up and down to test them out when I got them on and it actually worked my boobs stayed in place.

I spotted a bright pink pair of heels on the floor and grinned.

Rayne and her shoes.

"Thank you for the heels." I shouted out to Rayne. "You're welcome." She yelled back.

I applied my make up and went for a smoky eye look. Harley hated when I put eye make up on, he was convinced they where 'bedroom eyes'.

I chuckled at the thought then started on my hair.

Thirty minutes later and my hair was blow dried straight, I ran over it with my hair straighter then braided my bangs to the side and sprayed some hairspray to keep it from frizzing out.

I put on a sliver chain with a little pink on it and some bracelets to match my heels and sprayed a little perfume. I looked at myself in my full mirror and bit my lip.

God I looked different, I wore dresses and heels before but nothing this... revealing.

"My brothers are going to murder me." I mumbled to myself as I grabbed my bag and walked out to my kitchen area.

Rayne was there dressed up a peach boob tube dress matched with black heels, she had her hair up in a stylish messy bun.

Her skin like mine was tanned kind of dark considering we do live in Arizona hers however is a little darker since she is a Latina.

Basically, she looked damn hot.

"Hungry?" She asked as I walked up beside her, she was making turkey sandwiches.

She whistled when she seen me. "You look like a mamacita." She smirked.

I grinned. Like I said Rayne is a Latina, she's half Mexican which is why she's a bit darker than me and why she randomly speaks Spanish.

"Thanks chicca, you too." I replied trying to sound something other than American, she laughed and shook her head at my failed attempt.

I grabbed a sandwich and ate it while Rayne added eye-liner to her eyes drawing attention to her already deep mocha eyes.