CAHPTER FIFTEEN

.

"Ow." I groaned when I woke up the next morning. "Justin." I called out when I felt he wasn't beside me.

He appeared by the doorway a few seconds later.

"You okay?" he asked and I shook my head.

"Come here."

I motioned for him to get into the bed. He laughed and kicked off his shoe then climbed beside me.

I grabbed his hand placed it on my belly. "Work your magic." I yawned and he snickered but did as I asked and rubbed my belly in circles.

"Am I being used here?" He asked and I smiled with my eyes closed.

"No talking, just rub." I hushed.

He snorted.

We lay there with him rubbing my belly leaving my body to relax it's self.

"You both look so cute right now." Rayne's voice gushed.

Justin laughed but I didn't move, I was enjoying the belly rubbing to much. "I was thinking we could go clothes shopping tomorrow for your birthday on Monday since we won't have time with class today." Rayne beamed from the doorway.

"Works for me, chica." I said with my eyes still closed.

"I think she is in a trance." Justin mumbled and Rayne laughed.

"Harley seems really hung over." Rayne randomly said plopping herself onto the bed beside me.

"Ugh, don't talk to me about him." I said and shook my head.

"What? Why?" She asked, excited.

When I didn't answered Justin explained last nights events with a drunken Harley and a slutty girl.

"Ew." Rayne muttered.

"Don't you even say Ew. That's two brothers I've heard having sex now. You don't bloody mind when it's Dante." I snapped.

She laughed. "Sorry, I understand it's gross for you when you hear Dante and Harley." She said and rubbed my leg.

"Dude, you get period pains so bad but at least you have Justin now, you where always much worse than this." She then pointed out.

"He has magic hands." I said opening my eyes.

They both laughed. "Are you going to give me my hands back any time soon?" He asked with a grin.

"Nope as my MBF is it your duty to keep me pain free." I said firmly and he laughed.

"Looks like we're having a lazy day then." He said getting comfortable in the bed beside me.

I noticed Rayne was grinning at us both but I closed my eyes and thanks to my period I was still so sore and tired that I once again fell back asleep.

Oh, the joys of being female.

Not.

****

* The following day *

"Kyah, what about this one?" Rayne called out holding up what I'm guessing was a dress but was short enough to be a tank top.

"Dante would yell at you for even suggesting that to me." I grinned and she laughed.

"Would he really?" Baila asked, curiously.

She and Jackson are an actual couple now after weeks of countless dates and spending like twenty four seven together. I really like her and so does Rayne so we hang out together. A lot. Constantly really.