CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

.

"In here." Justin yelled out.

The main door slammed shut so hard that the walls lightly vibrated. "Both of you are in there?" Harley practically screamed.

I bit my lip so I didn't laugh. "Where just in the shower Harley." I said.

"You're fucking dead when you come out here Justin. Dead." He snapped.

Justin chuckled. "Okay."

We got out of the shower moments later. I wrapped a towel around myself, Justin wrapped one around his waist as we stepped out of the bathroom.

"Run, go on make a break for it." I whispered to Justin who chuckled.

Three guys that I seen around Jed's where in the sitting room when I walked into the kitchen. I stopped when they all looked at my body, that's when I realised I was in just a towel. I turned and quickly walked down the hall to my room.

Just as I walked by I seen Harley pop out of no where and dive on Justin making them fall back onto the floor with a thud, Harley actually landed a hard punch into Justin's stomach making him grunt in pain. "I fucking warned you Bieber." Harley bellowed.

I got a bit of a fright cause Harley was really throwing hard punches but Justin was grinning. "She's my girlfriend bro, I can't help it." He grunted out.

"Help this you bastard." Harley growled and punch Justin in the face.

Justin did the worst thing ever then, he laughed.

"My little sister. You fucking ass wipe. Lucky you're my bro." Harley was muttering all different things then put his hands around Justin's neck.

"Okay, too far Harley." I said when I seen where his hands where.

He looked up to me was red eyes. "Do you want to be locked in your room forever?" He asked me.

I gaped at him. "I'm not Repunzul, you can't lock me away in a tower forever." I said and he cracked a smile.

"Want to test that theory?" He asked me.

I cowered back a little. "Not really." I mumbled.

I know for a fact he would actually lock me in Justin's room and not let me out.

"That's what I thought." He smirked.

Bastard.

"Harley, I'm sorry man." Justin mumbled out to my brother.

Harley gave him a nod then girly smacked him upside the head hard then shoved him away playfully and got up from the ground and helped Justin up. I found it weird Harley really did hit him hard for being in the shower with me but once he got it out of his system they where back best friends again.

God, this is what it will be like forever, Harley and my brothers will hit Justin if they catch us doing something then after they hit him and get there point across they're buds again.

Men are weird!

"Is that your girl of the hour Bieber?" I heard a guy ask with a laugh.

"No. She's my girlfriend, you know the permanent kind." Justin replied as he and Harley went into the living area.

The dudes laughed but where cut short. "I'd think carefully before you make a comment about my little sister, man." Harley's voice said in a low snarl.

"You're sister? Bro, sorry, I thought your sister was a little kid. I didn't know that was her." The guy replied.

I tuned them out after that I turned on Justin's iPod and set it on the iPod docking station and hut shuffle. While the music played I changed into a bra and panties. I got my jeans on before I felt a tongue on my neck. Justin scent filled me and I smiled.