CHAPTER ELEVEN

Warning: This chapter contains graphic sexual content.

.

"I thought you knew I was a virgin? My brothers, like, guard my virtue." I answered not looking back at him.

"No, I didn't know. Your brothers don't exactly discuss your sex life to people. I didn't think they would know anything about that part of your life actually." Justin replied.

I shrugged. "Well, my only boyfriend in high school wouldn't touch me because Dante made some very nasty threats to him." I shrugged. "It doesn't matter what age I am, they just don't like the thought of me having sex." I laughed but Justin didn't.

"You okay?" I asked turning to face him.

"Yeah, I'm just realising you're still in your towel and after hearing the words virgin leave that beautiful mouth of yours, I have the urge to help you remove said towel. " He replied not moving a muscle.

My face heated and I looked to his knees. "Justin, we're friends." I whispered.

"Do you not like me?" He asked.

I looked to him. "I don't want things to change between us." I answered him.

"I don't either." He mumbled with a shrug.

For a strange reason I felt like an absolute fool for not jumping at the chance to have sex with him and I don't know why.

I was feeling very confused at the moment.

"Things would be weird wouldn't they, if we did have sex?" I said as he lifted his fork to eat his noodles, he dropped his fork splashed some of the juices at him and I laughed.

He was surprised that I was considering it, I could tell by the look on his face.

He wiped his chest with his hand and I found myself staring at it. Tight, lightly tanned, toned and a fair share of tattoo's. The perfect body.

"Are you checking me out, Kitten?" He asked with a smirk.

"Yes." I replied before I thought.

He stopped smirking then leaded towards me, I quickly stood up changing my mind.

"Don't." I warned.

He grinned. "Don't what?" He said standing up and stepping towards me.

I stopped just as my back reached the wall and Justin's' chest pressed against mine.

"Do you want to kiss me?" He asked.

"I don't want things to be weird between us." I repeated.

He shook his head. "Do you want to kiss me?" He repeated.

"Yes, I want to kiss you." I said looking at his lips, god I wanted to kiss him.

"Good, because I want to kiss you too." With that said he cover his mouth with mine and a groan went from mine mouth into his.

He swallowed it and kissed me hard.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer to me, not that it was possible. In a flash Justin lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was painfully aware that my naked crotch was pressed against his fully erect penis -through his pants of course. I wriggled my hips getting comfortable being there and Justin growled into my mouth.

Christ, that was sexy.

"Don't do that, Kitten." he groaned against my mouth. I wasn't going to but I liked the sound of that growl.