CHAPTER TEN

As I turned back to the car I was cleaning I screamed when knocked my hand off the car and cracked a nail.

I didn't car about my nail it just hurt a lot.

"She broke a nail, down boys." Rayne called then I heard my brothers laugh.

"It's not funny, it really hurts." I shouted and cradled my hand.

"I'm done with car washing." I stated then stomped off towards the ladies room and changed back into my clothes.

I groaned as I scraped my damp hair up into a messy bun and washed my face with sink water.

I looked like crap.

"I look like a homeless person." I frowned when I walked back out to Rayne and my brothers.

"You kind of do." Dante said to me.

"I'm going back to the apartment, no way Jake can see me like this." I stated.

"Why?" Justin asked.

"Eh hello, I have to make myself some what attractive." I said as if it was obvious.

My brothers rolled there eyes. "You look gorgeous the way you are." Justin shrugged and I blushed.

"She's blushing, she is actually blushing." Dante teased and me making my red face worse.

"Shut up you douche." I snapped.

Justin laughed and put his arm around my shoulder. "Don't be embarrassed, Kitten." he said.

"I'm not." I shot back and he laughed again.

"C'mon, class starts soon." Justin nudged me to walk into the building not caring that he was still wet.

"Fine." I groaned. He had a smug smile of victory of his face for keeping me from going back to the apartment.

Jerk.

* * *

Seven hours later and I was just finishing getting ready for Jed's. "Do I look okay?" I asked stepping into the living room.

Justin and my brother turned to look at me.

Justin gaped at me. "No way, go change." He almost yelled.

Harley sat back and watched us with an amused look on his face.

"What? Why?" I said placing my hands on my hips.

"Are you trying to make me poor?" He asked.

"No why?" I asked.

"Because if you where that top I won't be able to concentrate on my fight, I'll be thinking about get guys looking at any skin on show. If I lose, I lose out on money. I need money." He stated and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, Justin." I said and stomped my foot.

"If you care about me at all you will go change, my financial furture is riding on your clothes right now." He pleaded.

"But-" "Just change, please?" He said again, practically begging.

I glared at him then at Harley who was smirking. "Fine." I shouted then turned and went back into Justin's room.

"When did you become my wife?" I randomly shouted.

Harley laughed but Justin didn't, I sighed.

I took my corset top off and put on looser cream top that didn't show much cleavage. I changed my heels to a cream pair.

I walked back out to the living room. "Happy?" I asked Justin and Harley.

"Yep." He chriped and took my hand dragging me out of the apartment with Harley laughing after us.